Great Natural oral health product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I have used this product for about a year and my gum health is excellent. It is a cost effective way to help with and avoid gum and gum/tooth line issues. I have shared this with several friends and they have all enjoyed the improvements they have seen in their gum health. This is no substitute for good oral hygiene maintenance but it is an excellent adjunct to what you may already do. It may even prevent some expensive and painful periodontal work down the road. One of my friends is allergic to eucalyptus and can't use this so be aware of the ingredients before you use it. If you found this review of help, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews. By clicking on my handle name above, you will be directed there.

Can be Strong! Each batch seems to be different.

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

I like this one is better than the cinnamon flavor because the cinnamon flavor burned my mouth if I used it undiluted. It tastes like the periobrite toothpaste. It's strong and can still be overwhelming when gargling with it. I have found that some batches are overwhelmingly strong and some are just right. I'm not sure why there is such a difference. I'll by it again because I can't find anything better. I just wish they'd get their quality control together so the product is consistant.

Helps prevent mouth ulcers.

Posted by Reviewer2107054 on Feb 13, 2009

I received a sample and was sold. I am on my second bottle in probably 6 months. I only have to use a tiny amount every day or two and I haven't had a canker sore/mouth ulcer since I began using it. Normally I get them 4-5 times a year. It is a great product and I am amazed at how long a bottle can last. Update: I hadn't been for a teeth cleaning in about 3-4 years and my hygienist said my gums were in amazing shape. I swear this is the reason for that. I am buying more and some of the toothpaste as well.

Good

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016

It's good. Not sure I will repurchase based on price. There is another I feel works just as well for a better price

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

I keep reordering...it's a really good product!

Does the job

Posted by 4741627474909656027 on Jun 17, 2016

Different taste feel after using compared to other retail brands. Felt abit oily. Overall, felt clean using it. Suggest not to gargle for more than 3 mins, cos can get 'hot' sensation.

my preferred brand for natural mouthwash

Posted by 5531972548340199818 on Jun 26, 2016

My second time purchasing the coolmint, previously I've purchased the cinnamon flavour of same brand. I think I'll go back to the cinnamon only because I prefer it over mint. I find this particular bottle- solution- not as strong as the other bottles I've previously ordered of same brand. Previously I would dilute a small amount of mouthwash with water and then use but with this bottle, I used it straight (without diluting), I wonder if the formula has changed slightly? I've read past reviews of some people finding the formula too strong. If iherb continue to sell this mouthwash brand, I'll keep buying it because its good value compared with other natural mouthwashes I've tried.

Perio Bright mouth wash

Posted by 5125429417215290268 on Aug 01, 2016

Great mouth wash, all natural too.

perfect

Posted by 4958461373771928095 on Aug 30, 2016

I like the taste and a clean mouth feeling effect after

Nice mouthwash

Posted by VanjGabriel on Sep 19, 2016

I feel so refreshed and clean after using it.