Great Natural oral health product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I have used this product for about a year and my gum health is excellent. It is a cost effective way to help with and avoid gum and gum/tooth line issues. I have shared this with several friends and they have all enjoyed the improvements they have seen in their gum health. This is no substitute for good oral hygiene maintenance but it is an excellent adjunct to what you may already do. It may even prevent some expensive and painful periodontal work down the road. One of my friends is allergic to eucalyptus and can't use this so be aware of the ingredients before you use it. If you found this review of help, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews. By clicking on my handle name above, you will be directed there.

Can be Strong! Each batch seems to be different.

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

I like this one is better than the cinnamon flavor because the cinnamon flavor burned my mouth if I used it undiluted. It tastes like the periobrite toothpaste. It's strong and can still be overwhelming when gargling with it. I have found that some batches are overwhelmingly strong and some are just right. I'm not sure why there is such a difference. I'll by it again because I can't find anything better. I just wish they'd get their quality control together so the product is consistant.

Helps prevent mouth ulcers.

Posted by Reviewer2107054 on Feb 13, 2009

I received a sample and was sold. I am on my second bottle in probably 6 months. I only have to use a tiny amount every day or two and I haven't had a canker sore/mouth ulcer since I began using it. Normally I get them 4-5 times a year. It is a great product and I am amazed at how long a bottle can last. Update: I hadn't been for a teeth cleaning in about 3-4 years and my hygienist said my gums were in amazing shape. I swear this is the reason for that. I am buying more and some of the toothpaste as well.

Good

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016

It's good. Not sure I will repurchase based on price. There is another I feel works just as well for a better price

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

I keep reordering...it's a really good product!

Great Mouthwash.. Good Flavor and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1043043 on May 21, 2008

Great product.. One of the best mouthwashes in the market.. Highly Recommended...

Pleasant taste, no burn

Posted by Reviewer1632693 on Sep 09, 2008

Seems to help with dry mouth at night. Once you get by the natural color, you can appreciate the pleasant and cooling taste.

Strong, but refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Sep 18, 2008

This is an awesome mouthwash, leaves your mouth really clean and feeling fresh and moisturized. Doesn't dry my mouth like alcohol containing rinses do.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Sep 20, 2008

My kids like this product and so do I! I highly recommend, I feel that we are using a safe product.

Not your ordinary mouth wash

Posted by Reviewer2883815 on Oct 17, 2008

Leaves a clean feeling in your mouth but has an herbal aftertaste.