Love the taste !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

I was using the Original Mint flavor of this mouthwash, but after trying Winter Mint, I will ONLY use this flavor! Fantastic. This stuff really freshens the breath well and is all-natural.

Healing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1719502 on Sep 28, 2010

This stuff is great! Keeps your gums healthy naturally when used regularly. Really not a breath freshner but natural medicine for your oral health.

Good but a little strong...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 25, 2010

A little goes a long way in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I'd to use far less than recommended because using a lot kind of burns my mouth, while less = slight burn + tingly effect. Will keep using this in the long run and see how it works after a while.

The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 01, 2011

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

Very Good and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jun 16, 2011

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.

PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by Reviewer2578824 on Jun 19, 2011

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

I love this mouthwash - it has a clean refreshing taste. The ingredients work well to keep the mouth healthy. I use it after flossing and brushing.

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1714302 on Dec 27, 2010

I have noticed a difference using this product. My teeth feel so clean after brushing. The ingredients are mainly herbal extracts with no chemical additives. I added a tablespoon of the mouthwash to my bath water as a bath soak with dead sea salts! I really felt detoxed afterwards!

Fantastic..

Posted by Reviewer2085864 on Apr 07, 2011

I love this! No alcohol, nothing synthetic. Tastes amazing and leaves a fresh breath. Flavor is not overpowering. If you don't like sweet tasting things and look for a mouthwash that blows your brains out, this might not be the product for you..