It works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on Feb 08, 2010

I have stage 4 lung cancer and after only two weeks I am feeling really good. Dont let the price put you off. This is a quality product.

better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Jun 14, 2009

I bought this just to try a new reishi supplement and was surprised how noticeable the effects were in such a short period of time. Don't be put off by the price, it being cheap doesn't mean it is not good.

Probably the best value/price product, available on iHerb!

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 09, 2012

Among all the Reishi products from other brands (I have tried Nature's Way, Paradise Herbs and Mushroom Science) I thing this one has the best balance of Value AND Price. Since I take it my eczema disappeared and my skin (on the hands) much softer. I also feel overall better(no wonder they call it "divine mushroom")! Some of my friends say they had success on improving asthma condition. Well, for info about it look around the web and decide for yourself. But if you decide to buy Reishi, start with this brand, I thing you will be very satisfied with it! P.S. One this, than I've noticed is that the color of the product in the capsules here, on Nature's Answer product is darker, than let's say Nature's Way. And I experience faster results with this one. I guess darker the color, the better.

Wanda/NJ

Posted by Reviewer2859327 on Jan 27, 2008

Great price, in only 1 week I feel the difference. Since is natural its even better.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 20, 2009

This brands is just as good if not better than others. GMP certified.

Posted by Reviewer2711904 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been looking for this for my son who has ulcerative colitis. His dr. has prescribed this for my son before. It was on back order and I am so happy I found it here.This product is the same used by my son before. It has helped him again by going to the restroom less frequent.Restroom visits have decreased tremendously. :)

great for EBV

Posted by 5167897905506939990 on Jun 12, 2014

i take this for EBV. seems to have kicked it at bay. Also is NON GMO Project, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, and Dairy Free. good stuff.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1084310 on Jul 22, 2014

I bought this to give me an extra boost while doing the Bio Cleanse Detox. Works very well. Gives extra b vitamins, and helps with the detoxification of certain toxins in the liver.

Great reishi

Posted by Reviewer1295793 on Jun 06, 2015

I have taken all kinds of Reishi over the last 3 years, including red reishi, etc. Reishi in general improves my energy and mood, I won't go a day without it. This reishi is strong for the price and even though it is mycilia (known for cancer treatment) I have had some great results over the 3 or so months of taking this. I have almost eliminated my allergies - I was taking stronger and stronger meds for sinus issues and now I must say about 90% less. Now when I get a cold that used to linger a week or 2, I pop out of it (really it is like turning off a faucet) in 1-3 days. I also was exposed to our Texas fire ants twice this season and didn't even swell up. At all. I was aghast. It has to be the reishi. So it may take a while (I will only take 2 a day no matter which one), but it works. I have recommended reishi to others and they are equally happy (we all are!) for improved skin tone and mood. It also isn't a clean-your-closets energy, more a subtle one that you miss once you run out.

Not 100% sold on it yet...

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Jul 11, 2012

It has been over a month since me & my teenage son started taking it and someday it does seem like we have a little more energy. But it doesn't seem to help us with our seasonal allergies. Will continue to take it since we ordered 4 bottles & it is recommended for the immune system. Will post updated review in a few months. Update (June 2012) gave the rest away to an uncle who swears by them. He says they give him energy & boost his immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »