New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (Nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Elderberry extract is excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Mar 13, 2008

Elderberry is an anti-viral, which is very useful in this flu season. We have had a nasty flu virus going around our communities (school, church, friends), and so far my family has managed to side-step it by taking Nature's Answer Sambucus. It has a decent flavor and is not too thick, making it easier to get down. I highly recommend it, especially during cold and flu season.

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer3325838 on May 13, 2008

This is fantastic. I use this in combination with the Natural Factors Anti V Formula and Emergen-C when I feel a sore throat or a cold coming on, and I have sucessfully warded off or greatly diminished the duration, and intensity of my symptoms.

Awesome taste!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on May 16, 2008

This extract is very pleasant to taste and already I can see a difference in health. Spring colds are going around and my daughter acquired one but I am amazed that the rest of us are all healthy and her cold is getting better quickly.

Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Aug 26, 2008

Amazing stuff to fight off illness. Best when taken at first symptoms. My 85 year old mother taught me about this great product.

Very good for colds

Posted by Reviewer1770299 on Dec 20, 2007

I started using Black Elder Berry Extract for the first time when I was just getting a cold. It worked wonders. Everyone at work was sick for weeks and I was back to work on the 3rd day with little or no symptoms left. I'd definitely take this again and recommend it to friends and family.