Nature's Answer, Valerian Standardized Root Extract, 90 Veggie Caps

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Nov 02, 2009

Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.

Good for sleepless nights.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007

I have alot of trouble sleeping and have to rotate different products and herbs, because my body becomes adjusted to them, and then they dont work as well. Taking the Valerian helps me to get a good nights sleep.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1243638 on Jan 07, 2009

most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.

great sleep

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Aug 06, 2009

This product really help relax me and drift off to sleep with no side effects or morning drowniness.

great sleep aid