Natures's Baby Organics

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on Mar 11, 2016

This is a wonderful product. I am many years past being a baby but I have very sensitive reactive dry skin and this lotion is amazing. I use it on my face under my usual moisturizer and it keeps my skin soft and protected all day and all night. It has also taken over from normal heavy-duty body moisturizer. It has a very nice cool feel when I put it on and it absorbs quickly and lasts all day. I will definitely buy it again and also try other products by Nature's Baby Organics. If you have very tempermental skin this lotion is for you.

A skin care holy grail

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

I cannot rave about this product enough. It may be designed for babies but it's great for adults with sensitive skin as well. It's thick and heavy, just the way I like my moisturizer, and a little goes a long way. And the ingredient list is amazing! You know you've got a good product when you can pronounce everything on the list.

Absorb my kids skin well

Posted by Reviewer2598754 on Jun 03, 2015

Very absorbent after applying, smell is light too n my girls aren't allergy to it. Use for everyday after their bath. They like it too!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 05, 2015

I like it. My son (5 y.o.) has dry senstive skin and we both like this cream. Good moisturizing, nice texture, absorbs fastly, not sticky, natural, no irritation on skin.

Super hidratante

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

La piel de mi bebé ha mejorado m uchísimo de su dermatitis desde que uso esta hidratante. Es bastante densa sin ser pastosa, se absorbe rápido, y no huele a nada. Repetiré.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 11, 2014

I mix a little evening primrose oil with this works great.

Not Fragrance-Free

Posted by 5118898385086758406 on Dec 02, 2014

Even though it was fragrance free, it had an odd smell. It felt grimy when I put it on my baby. I would not buy again.

cause the rashes for young children and adult

Posted by 4951084338726504911 on Jul 24, 2014

Organics products suppose be pure, gentle and natural but its cause rashes on young children and adult. The rashes were started from face till shoulder. My son scratched the skin with his fingernail. It also cause rashes on adult but subside after a while. My son doesn’t have any allergy or sensitive to any products bought from baby store.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1122007 on Jul 23, 2014

price is good and it moisturizes skin very well.

good lightweight moisturiser

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

smells of old school rose (cos of the ingredient). good value.