Very good!!!!

Posted by 4612593680585420782 on Mar 17, 2016

I love this product. Will have a new born baby soon and I tried it on myself, then can't help keep using it. So natural and I will reorder it!

baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jan 24, 2016

nice smell and refreshing after shower

my nth purchase and I love it

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I use this on my two year old and I have been purchasing this for the nth time. I love the subtle smell and this makes his hair all smooth and shiny. It doesn't dry out his skin nor sting his eyes.

Gentle on baby & smells nice! Setback is the packaging used for delivery.

Posted by 5306998142102829209 on Jun 07, 2015

I love the smell and it is gentle on baby's skin. Will love to buy it again but the setback is the packaging used for delivery. It came in a zip lock bag and I lost 20% of the body wash in the zip lock bag itself! To make things worse, there was a small hole in the zip lock bag and the body wash has leaked into the courier box when I receive the box. It is messy and what a waste of the body wash... Hope iherb can improve on the packaging used for delivery.

a favourite now!

Posted by ipanpan on Mar 30, 2015

despite the higher pricing, I decided to try it after reading some good reviews. Didn't regret my purchase! My girls love it, and every after hair wash, my little girl would ask me to smell her hair (which smells great by the way).

Real good but expensive

Posted by 5449748055971768156 on Dec 28, 2014

This product is perfect for my long-haired 3-year-old daughter but it is pretty expensive.

Great

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Oct 25, 2014

After washing my 7 year old boy with this one, his hair is soft and his skin feels silky with no residue. He said this is the best wash and asked me to order another one for his swimming lesson.

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 01, 2014

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on Aug 13, 2014

So good for my grandchild's skin. She is prone to itchy skin This is versatile , being for body and hair .Also makes fun bubbles. Also soothing with Chamomile and Lavender.

good smell

Posted by 4993403274586443295 on Jul 31, 2014

good smell and have relax feelings