Like it,

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Apr 14, 2009

will purchase again.

I have not received the product

Posted by Reviewer2504769 on Dec 09, 2011

I am awaiting the delivery and finding it very strange that we still have not gotten the product!

good deal!

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015

this is a pretty good protein and good on its own or- my favorite- mixed with things for variety! I like to mix with ice coffee for a mocha. Or mix with sugar free peanut butter for a guilt free delicious treat. If i want it less sweet, I'll put in 3/4 chocolate, and then 1/4 plain isopure. Some users have noted it doesn't seem to dissolve entirely and has a bit of grit. The grit is very fine, finer than sugar granules and not bad. You do need to stir or shake frequently as the drink settles- but honestly I've had that with every protein brand I've ever tried. I don't think its a deterrent and for the value, my isopure has lasted longer than most other proteins i've tried. I definitely need to try more flavors.

Iodine Problem

Posted by Reviewer1479106 on Dec 27, 2011

The iodine in this product made me uptight - almost to the point where I felt mean. (Not my nature) Quit the product and the problem went away.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1985249 on Dec 28, 2011

I received about 1 week and I love the product!The taste is awesome if you prepare in a blender!

Exellent

Posted by Reviewer2338644 on Dec 19, 2011

The product arrived very quickly!

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2590146 on Apr 26, 2012

Hierb.com send me the product very fast and still put surprises. Thanks Hierb!

Posted by 5093914047273681802 on Jul 03, 2013

produto excelente

Best whey, Quickly delivered

Posted by 5648809292945827317 on Aug 06, 2013

This is my 3rd isopure. Best taste of all I've tryed. Iherb delivered it in 2 weeks with the best price. Just Loved!

Posted by Reviewer3219633 on Aug 14, 2013