Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Génial

Posted by Strawwy on May 26, 2013

Parmi le vaste choix de la gamme Nature's gate, j'ai choisi cet après shampoing pour son coté réparateur, riche en acides aminés, vitamine et protéine de soie, et aussi parce que c'est l'un des seuls de la gamme dans lequel le BTMS (stearalkonium chloride) qui partage les avis ne soit pas en début de composition, mais plutôt en fin. La texture est cremeuse, l'odeur m'a surprise car il sent la menthe poivrée, mais ce n'est pas fort et pas désagréable même si on aime pas spécialement. Il sétale facilement et les cheveux deviennent doux, bien qu'un peu moins qu'avec les Aubrey organics et Desert essence. Mais Le rinçage est facile les cheveux sont tès doux et bien démellés. Une fois sec rien à dire, cheveux doux et brillant, gainés sans être alourdis. Aussi bien au niveau de la texture, composition et du résultat obtenu... je trouve vraiment que cet AS est comme un mélange d'Aubrey organics (par son coté crémeux, riche, très naturel mais pas toujours très glamour) et Dessert essence (à la compo plus simple mais avec BTSM, texture plus légère et odeur bonbon). Bref, le parfait compromis!

Nice surprise! And great for those with chemical sensitivity!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I've been using another Nature's Gate conditioner and wanted to change things up. I'm.highly sensitive to scents and chemicals right now and was taking a chance on this. I'm pleasantly surprised! I can handle the light, minty scent just fine. No breathing issues. Hooray!! It actually smells similar to Aveda products. Besides that, the product left my hair silky smooth without feeling greasy. And I only needed a very small amount for my long hair. Double bonus! Great product. I will continue to reorder as needed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

I love this.

Posted by Reviewer2500766 on Nov 23, 2010

it really is tingly and cool, i have been using it for about 3 weeks really like it seems to do the job!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I recommend this if you are an older person or anyone really who has limp or dull hair. I have quite thick hair, and although I do like this conditioner, I think i need something a little more nourishing than this. I use it with the Nature's Gate biotin shampoo,but it seems as though it doesn't moisturize my hair as well as some other conditioners. It could just be my hair type, but for me personally I find it a bit too volumizing instead of conditioning. But then again, that's what it's for so if you want some more life in your hair, I would try this!

good

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Mar 10, 2013

this is a thick conditioner. a little goes a long way. if i use too much it has tendency to weigh down my hair. i do not like the tingly effect on my scalp. it made my scalp itchy afterwards. the ingredients list doesn't reveal any mint/menthol/camphor in it but it smells minty and feels tingly. i avoid minty products on my skin and hair like plague, this product is sneaky and i am so not repurchasing.