Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Please, read the inci

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

Many of us, are very concern about natural ingredients. I thought it was a natural choice for my hubby shampoo and it is not. It has phenoxietanol, a petrochemical, similar to paraben. they label this product as natural when it is not. Now, we have the open our eyes and read carefully labels. I found thet Aubrey is the most natural shampoo brand in this website.

The best shampoo, finally I found it!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

It’s a very good shampoo with biotin. It really strengthens my hair. It is ideal for thin and weak hair, because it contains panthenol, soy protein, jojoba oil, vitamins C and E, biotin, folic acid, niacin & doesn’t contain sls, parabens, phthalates, butylenes. Its price is a nice bonus too. I recommend to try it. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Yes! Great, light scent for those with chemical sensitivitiea!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I am very sensitive to scents and chemicals, but decided to try this product out since I could tolerate others from Nature's Gate. Success! No problems with the light, minty scent. If you've ever used Aveda products, this is very similar. Also feels refreshing while washing because of the mint. Clean hair with no residue. I really like it! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

It's a good product

Posted by MariaMG on Sep 03, 2013

It does a good job in cleaning my hair, didn't cause any dandruff problems, but I don't know if I see any improvement in my hair. I've been using Nature's gate shampoos since last December so I think that improved my hair. It smells very nice and it's gentle on the hair, but people with long and thicker hair should use a conditioner too because it does tangle your hair. A good product but I'm buying the herbal one from Nature's Gate next time.

satisfied with it

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

This is my first natural shampoo and I was very impressed with it. It helped me with my scalp problems, the skin was flaky and it is now getting better(no more dandruff or itching). I still have some hair-loss though, so it didn't quite work in that direction. I am however, pleased with it and am planning to buy it again. And I loved the minty scent!