joody

Posted by 5655943891120847558 on Apr 26, 2016

v good

Shampoo, Nature's Gate

Posted by 5050346635671525835 on Apr 22, 2016

First use excellent! However, after a couple of more uses, had to revert to another brand as this shampoo seemed to leach moisture out of my hair.

just what I wanted

Posted by 5038926424052347912 on Apr 16, 2016

I loved the fresh scent of this shampoo and it left the hair clean and soft.

good shampo

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

i like this product i but it two time thanks

it lasts ages!

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

A little bit of this shampoo goes a long way for me. I usually only need about a coin sized amount and itll make my hair clean without drying it out and it smells nice!

👍🏻

Posted by 5149597035653842233 on Apr 05, 2016

Great

Ni fu, ni fa

Posted by 5119357599152027182 on Mar 29, 2016

Es un buen champú con muchos ingredientes naturales, pero no me ha encantado. Simplemente está bien.

So so

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 07, 2016

So far so good. By the way, i have found a local natural shampoo made with coconut oil that works much better than this. So i'm not gonna buying this again. Thank you.

Excellent !

Posted by Delshan on Feb 20, 2016

Pas de silicone Pas de paraben Pas de SLS Produit vegan. Pas cher: 5,86$ pour 532 mL. Un produit de qualité et économique. Il lave très bien mes cheveux en les laissant doux et brillants.

Loving it!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

It's minty! I LOVE IT! I used it with the Enriching Conditioner, and they both did a great job, since they're minty, they give your scalp the cool fresh feeling toothpaste leaves in your mouth! And it's SUPER cleansing! I never noticed how the normal shampoo made my hair sick until I tried this one, it leaves the hair shiny and super clean, that's why conditioning is a must! especially for me since my hair is dry, but anyway, I was once in a hurry and I didn't have time to condition my hair so instead of using this, I used my old shampoo which I bought from a store, and WOW! I was surprised how dull and dead my hair looked!! It looked like it was covered with wax and it felt like it too! That's how I realized this shampoo, and Nature's Gate shampoos in general, are amazing!