Judy

Posted by Reviewer2945524 on Nov 19, 2008

I have used Nature's Gate, Chamommile Replenishing Conditioner, For Color-Treated Hair for 2 years, my hair becomes smooth and shining, my friends also noticed the difference. I like this product very much.

This really helps colored hair

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This really helps colored hair, I use it along with the shampoo. My hair is much, much healthier, softer, and shiner.

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1513444 on Mar 30, 2009

If you like your hair REALLY SOFT - this is a conditioner for you!

Favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1198538 on Aug 23, 2010

Love that it is organic and color safe! What a value. Seems a little thin in your hand but really adheres to your hair but leaves it not feeling heavy or weighty. Doesn't fade color, works awesome with matching shampoo.

SIMPLY MAGICAL

Posted by Reviewer2748131 on May 23, 2009

As we all know, buying products that are natural can get very expensive. Natures Gate products- not only are they not expensive, they're so great!! I love the way this conditioner makes me feel. It gives my hair this magical bounce and shine. ITs also great for volume. Definitely would recomend this to anyone. :)

Posted by Reviewer2360108 on Sep 15, 2012

This smells amazing! Hours after washing my hair, i got compliments on how good my hair smelled. Definately a girly smell, but a clean and not overwhelming one. My hair feels soft after using this. GREAT value!!!!

Not fond of the scent

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on May 09, 2009

I like this conditioner, and it works well for my color treated hair, but I'm not fond of the smell. It has a very strong floral scent. Luckily, it doesn't leave the smell behind in my hair after it's rinsed out, so overall it's a pretty good conditioner.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer3295955 on Aug 23, 2009

Works pretty good and the price is better than many more natural conditioners. Only thing I didn't like and should have checked is that it has sodium lauryl sulfate.

Another great conditioner from Natures gate.

Posted by Reviewer2219913 on Jan 04, 2010

I just loved it.

Long hair's best conditioner ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Mar 18, 2010

Conditions great, detangles long hair and leaves it soft and with body, not greasy or flat !