Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Hair Defense, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Doesn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Sep 15, 2011

I was quite excited about this conditioner, but now I cannot wait to finish the bottle - it does not detangle my hair at all and is not moisturising. It is also not easy to wash it out. Won't ever buy it again.

doesn't work for me

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 22, 2013

not much help with disentangling.Don't care much about ingredients if I have to pull out half of my hair when brushing.

Dries out my hair!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 31, 2013

Bad conditioner! I swim daily and the chlorine dries out my hair, this doesn't make my hair any better. Also, only use a very very small amount or you will end up having to scrub your hair hard to get it rinsed clean. I used a palm size amount the first time and took a very LONGG time to get it all out. I tried using a smaller amount and although it rinsed out better, this is still a very bad conditioner. Nothing beats Organic Excellence, I've noticed stronger, healthier hair and lesser hair fall with it. Most probably the only good thing about NAture's Gate is the scent.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

smells good but leaves hair very heavy

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 01, 2010

smell is very good, but weighs down the hair a lot/does not rinse out cleanly. won't buy it again.