Good

Posted by 5251896041862555664 on Jan 17, 2015

It makes my hair soften. I will try other product of this brand.

Super fantastic

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Jan 07, 2015

Smells soooooo good and doesn't wash out colour - I feel so much better washing and conditioning my hair knowing i'm not using so many gross chemicals.

excellent

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 30, 2014

Aussi surprise par cet après shampoing. L'odeur est très agréable Il démêle bien les cheveux. En plus le volume est très économique, étant donné que j'utilise beaucoup d’après shampoing. Je l'utilise même dans mes soins profond en y rajoutant de l'huile de coco et différents actifs -provitamine B5, inuline, xanthane, banane en poudre...), les cheveux en ressortent doux !!! Précision : j'ai les cheveux secs et frisés/crépus. Je rachèterais surement Je pense testé tous les autres après shampoing de la gamme

Works great

Posted by 5313213948424019143 on Nov 24, 2014

I got very curly hairand not allconditioners works ,but this one is good !

Smells Good

Posted by ngsuqi on Nov 23, 2014

Smells Good

smooth

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Oct 29, 2014

Happy with this conditioner

Great conditioner.

Posted by Mustard on Jul 16, 2014

The scent is a little plastic, but not unpleasant. I use it to co-wash, and also add a bit of grape seed oil.

Smelly

Posted by 5029495513884529847 on Jul 13, 2014

It is very cheap and soft. The smell is fruity and WONDERFUL. Highly recommend.

Terrific fragrance, good basic conditioner

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jun 30, 2014

The best thing about this conditioner is definitely the fragrance! I think it's the best of all Nature's Gate's products. This product doesn't make miracles and is a bit hard to get through the hair without using huge amounts of product, but it gets the job done. It's also fairly cheap so it isn't such a disaster even though you might need to use a bit more compared to other conditioners. I have fine wavy (2a) hair, and I usually use this when I detangle in the shower and also as a leave-in. It works for my hair type well. I can recommend it for wavies, doesn't leave residue or oiliness that would weigh the hair down.

Pretty good

Posted by shenaan on May 22, 2014

The conditioner is not heavy, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and I definitely love the smell. Still I would like it to detangle my hair a bit more, though it's not critical and can be achieved by adding some oils for hair. Definitely a good quality for such price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »