Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 08, 2011

I'm relaxed and I used this product as a cowash. i must say that i was very surprised: as it's not expensive i didn't expect a lot from it but it gives my hair a nice slip, makes it easy to detangle and soft for days... i already plane my next order to try other product from this brand!! i definitively fall in love with nature's gate because of this product.

Excellent light hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Apr 21, 2010

I have used this product before and loved it. Saw it listed at iherb for about half the price. It's a very light weight excellent condidtioner for color treated hair. And it smells great! Will not make hair feel oily or heavy. Keeps hair full and managable. With UV protection and many natural herbs, I will continue to use this product and buy it from iherb.

Great natural conditioner; will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2228497 on Aug 14, 2012

I really loved this conditioner. It left my hair light and fluffy and it smelled great. The price is also very attractive for a conditioner for it's class; you will not find something cheaper of this quality. It is a very light conditioner so it's great for you if you are prone to break outs from heavy conditioners or just don't want something that weighs down your hair. On the other hand, if you are looking for something heavy duty to tame your hair a bit more, it is probably not for you. This conditioner rinses out very quickly so I would suggest leaving it in for a few extra minutes and spend a little less time rinsing it out so you leave in some of that good stuff.

my favorite of the Nature's Gate line

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on May 20, 2010

Great conditioner and I don't have colored hair. Just like the way it smells and feels. No icky chemicals.

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Jul 12, 2010

This is excellent stuff! Leaves my hair conditioned but not limp. Nice, fresh scent.

Great product

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner! It is mild and fruity. The best part is that it doesn't give me trouble breathing because it is mostly free of toxins. It conditions well and keeps my hair smooth. Will definitely purchase again. Very happy. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

excellent

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 30, 2014

Aussi surprise par cet après shampoing. L'odeur est très agréable Il démêle bien les cheveux. En plus le volume est très économique, étant donné que j'utilise beaucoup d’après shampoing. Je l'utilise même dans mes soins profond en y rajoutant de l'huile de coco et différents actifs -provitamine B5, inuline, xanthane, banane en poudre...), les cheveux en ressortent doux !!! Précision : j'ai les cheveux secs et frisés/crépus. Je rachèterais surement Je pense testé tous les autres après shampoing de la gamme

Doesn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Sep 15, 2011

I was quite excited about this conditioner, but now I cannot wait to finish the bottle - it does not detangle my hair at all and is not moisturising. It is also not easy to wash it out. Won't ever buy it again.

doesn't work for me

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 22, 2013

not much help with disentangling.Don't care much about ingredients if I have to pull out half of my hair when brushing.

very good