Nice light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 27, 2011

I bought this conditioner along with the same shampoo (switched from Aubery's.) It could be more moisturizing for color treated hair, but I like this formula, because it is not heavy cream based. Unlike the same line of shampoo, lightly scented with high quality artificial frangrance (not the cheap kind but not natural), although I wish they use essential oils to enhance all of the super great ingredients in this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner if you dont want heavy cream conditioner that may weigh your hair down or make you break-out.

Basic conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011

There's nothing special in this conditioner. The texture is very creamy and the scent is very sweet and cute. Nice conditioner for this price. However, this got score 4 in EWG's skindeep database (mostly because of fragnances) and I already found much better conditioner (Organic excellence wild mint) with lower score, that's why I won't buy this again.

Not for really thick hair

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Dec 03, 2013

I'm a fan of Nature's Gate conditioners, but this one does not tame my thick hair! Otherwise, and for the right person, it's probably a good product.

Nice for Asian hair

Posted by 4791653169692389364 on Jan 06, 2014

Good for Asian hair

Decent conditioner, I guess

Posted by SavoringLife on Aug 23, 2014

I ilke the smell. As for whether it works, sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it seems not to. After using the bottle a while, it gets harder and harder to squeeze the conditioner out of the bottle.

Not amazed

Posted by 5349176236052457828 on Nov 15, 2014

I bought the combo shampoo/ conditioner because i like the brand. This shampoo is definitely not for me: it left my hair super dry and tangly after being rinsed, in desperate urge for conditioner. It felt really wrong. The conditioner made it kind of okay, but i wouldn't recommend the shampoo.

Buen acondicionador

Posted by 5654403892878781559 on Nov 09, 2015

La relación calidad-precio es muy buena. huele muy bien, y desenreda bien el pelo sin necesidad de usar mucho producto. La única pega es que si uso mucho me deja el pelo como un poco grasiento, y tengo que aclararlo muy muy bien.

Its ok

Posted by 5041910641073185286 on Jul 29, 2016

Its an ok conditioner, nothing special

Haven't used yet

Posted by existentialevolution on Mar 22, 2012

I haven't tried this yet but it arrived as ordered.