Nature's Gate Conditioner

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on May 15, 2015

This is the first time I've tried this product and I love it! It makes my hair feel great plus the smell is incredible. :)

Great

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I loved this conditioner, as it's think as a hair mask and I liked the ingredients and the smell a lot! So much, that I ordered another conditioner from Nature's Gate (with camomile). It detangles the hair perfectly, gives it shine and a very nice smell. Totally recommend it!

Mixed hair, light scandinavian and corse thick hair strands,

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

I dont just silicone ore any kind of pretrolium stuff in my hair, becouse its thick and curly and becomes very dry. So I need a conditioner thats thick and extremly moisturising. And this one is really great. Thick formula and it really smells good, it makes my hair moisturised. But I do not recommend it as a scalp cleanser ( noo poo metod= no shampoo) its to fatty and makes my scalp super greasy. Best conditioner i Tried this year, now im gonna try the other ones in the same brand.

pomegranate

Posted by 5386198874394449504 on Apr 27, 2014

nice smell. leave hair conditioned and smooth after use will be ordering again

good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012

With the dry tips of handles is not very good. I have very long hair. Buy large volumes of air conditioners, because fast running out. Using the entire length of hair, and paint a tip for the oil to clean damp hair.

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

Ya utilicé el de árbol de té para el pelo,este lo pedí como suavizante para mi ropa, lo mezclo con un poco de agua y un poco de vinagre, es perfecto para este fin ya que soy alérgica al kathon CG que suele estar en casi todos los productos de limpieza, baño, cosmética etc... del mercado y los productos de NATURE'S GATE no lo contienen, al menos los que yo he usado. Es super hidratante y suave y huele riquísimo. Para el cabello igual de bueno.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

perfect for this price

Posted by Reviewer2352787 on Oct 23, 2011

no sls, parabens, good smell

great conditioner at great price

Posted by kaoruchic on May 29, 2012

I LOVE Nature's Gate shampoos/conditioners and keep repurchasing them. This product has good natural smell and feels great after using it. I have sensitive skin, especially around my neck and scalp, but this doesn't irritates my skin.

the lightness

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014

It leaves my hair so light and shiny and smells like heaven.