Great conditioner.

Posted by Mustard on Jul 16, 2014

The scent is a little plastic, but not unpleasant. I use it to co-wash, and also add a bit of grape seed oil.

Smelly

Posted by 5029495513884529847 on Jul 13, 2014

It is very cheap and soft. The smell is fruity and WONDERFUL. Highly recommend.

Terrific fragrance, good basic conditioner

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jun 30, 2014

The best thing about this conditioner is definitely the fragrance! I think it's the best of all Nature's Gate's products. This product doesn't make miracles and is a bit hard to get through the hair without using huge amounts of product, but it gets the job done. It's also fairly cheap so it isn't such a disaster even though you might need to use a bit more compared to other conditioners. I have fine wavy (2a) hair, and I usually use this when I detangle in the shower and also as a leave-in. It works for my hair type well. I can recommend it for wavies, doesn't leave residue or oiliness that would weigh the hair down.

Conditioning

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

This conditioner is nice and thick and coats your hair very nicely. It feels different then regular conditioner from the drug store. It's better quality plus no harsh chemicals also it smells so good! You also get a lot for the price good buy!

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on May 29, 2014

I like the natural ingredients. Leaves my hair soft and detangled. Also helps keep the curl - good product!

Pretty good

Posted by shenaan on May 22, 2014

The conditioner is not heavy, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and I definitely love the smell. Still I would like it to detangle my hair a bit more, though it's not critical and can be achieved by adding some oils for hair. Definitely a good quality for such price.

Good

Posted by 5242193319680281281 on May 18, 2014

good.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

top!

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on May 01, 2014

J'adore! Il a tout bon.

pomegranate

Posted by 5386198874394449504 on Apr 27, 2014

nice smell. leave hair conditioned and smooth after use will be ordering again