Nice scent, leave it in longer

Posted by 5564948011934302187 on Jun 09, 2015

I have better luck the longer I leave it in, so a couple extra minutes seems worth it. Nice mild scent

Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair, and so far this particular one has been my favourite. It smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!

Love at first try!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Nov 13, 2015

I'm in love with this conditioner! It smells gorgeously and left my hair smooth and easy to comb. I have thin hair with dry and tangling ends. I have used lots of different conditioners and masks, including professional ones. The last ones helped but they cost me a fortune. This conditioner is absolutely good value for money and it does help my hair. The lack of Phthalate, Paraben, Sodium lauryl/laureth/coco sulfate, Phthalate and Butylene glycol makes it my top conditioner at present.

Great!

Posted by 5656468671659864431 on Feb 18, 2016

This is an awesome conditioner. Does not weigh hair down and doesn't leave it greasy feeling. Would definitly reorder.

Tasty fruity smell

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 27, 2014

I like it. It has a very pleasant smell of candy and fruits. My hair becomes straighter when i use this conditioner. It's a great detangler. I apply it only on the hair, not on the scalp to avoid the oily result (but this is individual for each scalp). It's a very good product because it's SLS free. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the most nocive sulfate for our scalp. The sulfates can't be washed out. Accumulating on the scalp and hair, this substance can cause skin irritation even allergy. The sulfates are washing out the dye and the keratin straightening effects if you have them. I will try and something else but defenetely from Nature's Gate.

dodo

Posted by 4753875297021108634 on May 11, 2016

very good

Great

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I loved this conditioner, as it's think as a hair mask and I liked the ingredients and the smell a lot! So much, that I ordered another conditioner from Nature's Gate (with camomile). It detangles the hair perfectly, gives it shine and a very nice smell. Totally recommend it!

My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

This conditioner has a very pleasant fragrance, gives my curly hair more body, and is reasonably priced.

Great smelling shampooo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

Great. Everything is great about it. Just that my hair is used to it quickly enough. And I have to switch it to another type of shampoo. Other way I need to wash my head twice a day.

the lightness

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014

It leaves my hair so light and shiny and smells like heaven.