Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Hair Defense, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Amado

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 03, 2014

He adorado absolutamente este acondicionador. Tiene un olor a naranja dulce y delicioso. Es de una textura cremosa y deja el cabello muy suave, nunca había probado un acondicionador tan bueno y lo compraré nuevamente de todas maneras!

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1562986 on Nov 06, 2014

I love this conditioner. Not only does it smell good, but it's very thick and rich. I am hypothyroid, and my hair is extremely dry. This works well and gives my hair shine, especially if I don't completely rinse it all out. And it doesn't contain sulfates/parabens, etc, which is a big plus.

Soft Hair!

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on Nov 24, 2014

When using this conditioner in the shower I thought it wouldn't do much, but afterwards when I brushed out my hair (which is thick and has natural curl) I was shocked at how easy it was! Great smell and price, I highly recommend.

Tasty fruity smell

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 27, 2014

I like it. It has a very pleasant smell of candy and fruits. My hair becomes straighter when i use this conditioner. It's a great detangler. I apply it only on the hair, not on the scalp to avoid the oily result (but this is individual for each scalp). It's a very good product because it's SLS free. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the most nocive sulfate for our scalp. The sulfates can't be washed out. Accumulating on the scalp and hair, this substance can cause skin irritation even allergy. The sulfates are washing out the dye and the keratin straightening effects if you have them. I will try and something else but defenetely from Nature's Gate.

Great quality

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This leaves my hair feeling silky and strong.