Very good

Posted by 5740178068490400956 on Apr 23, 2014

Good price, and it lasts forever. Has a really nice scent as well and leave the hair soft and smooth. Used it for over a year and I am really satisfied with the brand and product.

the lightness

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014

It leaves my hair so light and shiny and smells like heaven.

Great smelling shampooo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

Great. Everything is great about it. Just that my hair is used to it quickly enough. And I have to switch it to another type of shampoo. Other way I need to wash my head twice a day.

Great conditioner, bottle not so great

Posted by odereviews on Feb 19, 2014

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Hair Defense, Pomegranate Sunflower is an excellent conditioner. Leaves hair just perfect. Nice scent, and texture. Too bad that the bottle isn't top notch. Bottle is too big for small hands, and you need to squeeze the bottle pretty hard to get the conditioner out. Other than that. This offers superb price and quality ratio.

My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

This conditioner has a very pleasant fragrance, gives my curly hair more body, and is reasonably priced.

great conditioner!

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014

Love all Nature's Gate shampoo and conditioner. This one smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. My hair color stayed longer too.

Nice for Asian hair

Posted by 4791653169692389364 on Jan 06, 2014

Good for Asian hair

Great

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I loved this conditioner, as it's think as a hair mask and I liked the ingredients and the smell a lot! So much, that I ordered another conditioner from Nature's Gate (with camomile). It detangles the hair perfectly, gives it shine and a very nice smell. Totally recommend it!

Dries out my hair!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 31, 2013

Bad conditioner! I swim daily and the chlorine dries out my hair, this doesn't make my hair any better. Also, only use a very very small amount or you will end up having to scrub your hair hard to get it rinsed clean. I used a palm size amount the first time and took a very LONGG time to get it all out. I tried using a smaller amount and although it rinsed out better, this is still a very bad conditioner. Nothing beats Organic Excellence, I've noticed stronger, healthier hair and lesser hair fall with it. Most probably the only good thing about NAture's Gate is the scent.

Good Daily Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Dec 04, 2013

This conditioner is light and rinses out easily, hair is shiny and has body, it's a great daily conditioner.