EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.86

$8.39

Savings of: $2.53 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

love it

Posted by 4886153759964922925 on Mar 25, 2016

This smells and works great!

Was this review helpful to you?

love

Posted by 4744896158834095499 on Mar 09, 2016

amazing scent!

Was this review helpful to you?

my hair looks great شعري يكون جميل

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Feb 29, 2016

drys your hair + doesn't clean it well solutions: use the conditioner from the same brand + use purifying shampoo once a week results: i got asked about my hair what did i use? looks and feels amazing. loved the result ينشف الشعر + ماينظف جيد الحل: استخدام بلسم من نفس الشركة + استخدام شامبو منقي للشعر كل اسبوع النتيجة: انسآلت عن شعري ايش مستخدمه فيه؟ حبيت شكل وملمس شعري جدا

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by 5656468671659864431 on Feb 18, 2016

Very good shampoo. Not drying like other shampoos.

Was this review helpful to you?

A really good shampoo

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 24, 2016

The shampoo smells good ,it is less heavy than other shampoo .I totally recommend it.I bought it because it was cruelty free & without sulfate . Mon cheveux son sous le traitement à la keratine. Le shampoing sent bon .Il est léger.Je le recommende totalement. Je l'ai acheté parce qu'il n'a pas été traité sur les animaux.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 15, 2015

I think it's a good shampoo, but not the best, I need 3-4 times to wash before my hair feels clean.

Was this review helpful to you?

i don't like it

Posted by 5637880034037587300 on Dec 12, 2015

make my hair dry

Was this review helpful to you?

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

really gentle shampoo

Was this review helpful to you?

Good Company Is for Color Treated Hair

Posted by MacnAZ on Nov 01, 2015

I ordered this by mistake. It is for color treated hair and my hair is not colored. It smells great and Nature's Gate is a great company. Bottom line........... I like this product, but my HAIR does not!

Was this review helpful to you?

Ni protege el color ni deja el pelo hidratado

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Estaba deseando acabar este producto. A largo plazo (ya lo he terminado tras unos cinco meses) puedo decir que no repetiré con este producto. Deja el pelo muy seco, no he visto que ayude realmente a mantener el color y mucho menos el brillo del cabello teñido, la sensación tras el lavado es que el pelo está crujiente y no me duraba mucho tiempo limpio (lo he tenido que lavar día sí, día no, cuando con otros me ha aguantado un poco más, aunque el champú lo he usado en meses de calor, con lo que esto puede haber afectado). Le he dado dos estrellas porque no "tira" el tinte del cabello (que me ha pasado con otros), controlaba ligeramente los picores de mi cuero cabelludo y limpiaba bien el cabello si había usado espumas, lacas y productos similares. Huele a piruleta, es bastante agradable porque no se hace pesado el olor, aunque no perdura en el cabello, y genera mucha espuma que mejor que no os entre en los ojos porque pica mucho. No repetiré con este producto.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 182 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »