Natures Gate shine enhancing conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of and conditioner but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way.

goob job

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 15, 2015

It does its job good

Leaves my hair a bit oily

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

While I have normal hair, this product leaves it feeling a bit greasy. Possibly, would work better for someone with dry hair in need of moisture. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Rapport qualité/prix imbattable

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

532 mL pour 5,86 dollars, c'est une aubaine. Il lisse et démêle très bien mes cheveux sans les alourdir, les fait briller. C'est un excellent produit que je rachèterai.

Very thick

Posted by 5257449886998512195 on Aug 18, 2015

This is the first conditioner I have tried from Nature's Gate. I can't say I love this conditioner, but I do like it. It does make my hair a little oily at the roots, but keeps the ends of my hair less dry, but overall is a good conditioner that makes my hair shine. However, the conditioner is really thick and it takes more than just a little effort to squeeze it out of the bottle. I eventually gave up squeezing the content out of the cap and decided to screw the cap off instead every time I use it. Will probably try other conditioners from this brand too.

No more

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Aug 18, 2015

Scratches my scalp

Best conditioner I've used

Posted by AmyDali on Aug 10, 2015

I have really damaged hair from regularly dyeing and mistreating with hot styling products. I have tried oils, home remedies, over-priced chemical products and yet nothing has worked as good as this conditioner. From the first time I used it, I noticed a dramatic difference. My hair is shinier, healthier and more manageable using this natural product. I won't ever be using anything else, I truly love it!

Worth buying, but you have to know how to use it

Posted by natyboo on Aug 01, 2015

This stuff is really great, but you have to know how to use it on your hair. I have thick curly (3b/3c) hair, and i was used to distribute a big amount of product on it, so when i got this conditioner i realized that i was using too much, and my hair was too heavy and got lots of build up. Now i use a dime size amount and it leaves my hair shiny, detangled, and my curls defined. I recommend to use it as a second conditioner tho, because of its texture, and probably as a leave in too but only on the ends.

Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair. So far, my favourite has been the Pomegranate & Sunflower one, it smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!

thumbs way up

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

Others have commented on the difference in my hair since using Nature's Gate hair products. They lather beautifully, smell nice, and last a long time, too. I have coarse, wavy, frizz-prone hair in a hot, humid climate. These products have rendered my hair more manageable than I've ever known it to be with less fuss than I've ever exerted. This is the conditioner I've used with the tea tree shampoo. Smooth, shiny, moisturized, tame tresses. Thank you!!