Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Daily Conditioning, Herbal , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

$5.47
$7.79
Savings of: $2.32 (30% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 189 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 86 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Хорошо / Good

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Густой кондиционер необычного коричневого цвета. Легко распределяется по волосам и легко смывается. Придает мягкость и блеск волосам, при этом не утяжеляя их. Пахнет, подобно Daily Shampoo, корицей и гвоздикой с примесью травяных запахов. The thick conditioner of unusual brown color. It spreads through the hair and washed off easily. Conditioner gives softness and shine to hair without weighing. It smells like the Daily Shampoo - cinnamon and cloves mixed with herbal scents.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MariaMG on May 23, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this for my friend and she absolutely loves it. She has oily hair and it doesn't make her hair greasy and it doesn't weighs down her hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My fav!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Initially I bought the shampoo, and if you have read my review on that one, you know I am quite excited about it. Well, for this product it's not different. I love the aroma of this conditioner. It makes your hair soft and that's exactly what I want it to do. The shampoo rinses deeply, which makes me prefer to also use a conditioner. I recommend this one if you are looking for a conditioner. You won't regret it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Absolutely awesome!

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Unusual brown color, herbal smell. I use this conditioner with every shampoo I have - it fits, and it has very pleasant smell. Hair is shiny and healthy! There is no effect of getting used to this conditioner, I already ordered the third pack! // Использовала этот кондиционер с каждым имеющимся у меня шампунем - результат неизменно отличный! Кроме того, мне нравится естественный травяной запах средства. Волосы к нему не привыкают, заказала уже третью упаковку.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Oct 30, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I have used this conditioner for 20 years and I still LOVE the aroma and the feel of it. And they have finally taken out the parabens!! God bless 'em.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 86 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »