Customer Reviews

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Daily Conditioning, Herbal , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

$5.47
$7.79
Savings of: $2.32 (30% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 177 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 78 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Хорошо / Good

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat From Russian Federation on Aug 30, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Густой кондиционер необычного коричневого цвета. Легко распределяется по волосам и легко смывается. Придает мягкость и блеск волосам, при этом не утяжеляя их. Пахнет, подобно Daily Shampoo, корицей и гвоздикой с примесью травяных запахов. The thick conditioner of unusual brown color. It spreads through the hair and washed off easily. Conditioner gives softness and shine to hair without weighing. It smells like the Daily Shampoo - cinnamon and cloves mixed with herbal scents.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MariaMG From Romania on May 23, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this for my friend and she absolutely loves it. She has oily hair and it doesn't make her hair greasy and it doesn't weighs down her hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Absolutely awesome!

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by NataliyaKvitka From Ukraine on Aug 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Unusual brown color, herbal smell. I use this conditioner with every shampoo I have - it fits, and it has very pleasant smell. Hair is shiny and healthy! There is no effect of getting used to this conditioner, I already ordered the third pack! // Использовала этот кондиционер с каждым имеющимся у меня шампунем - результат неизменно отличный! Кроме того, мне нравится естественный травяной запах средства. Волосы к нему не привыкают, заказала уже третью упаковку.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great. !!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2533909 From Australia on Mar 02, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

The fact that so many people have been using it for years says it all really. I quite like the scent , although it is a bit heavy, I don't use when i know I will be wearing a special perfume. A tip for people who say it flattens their hair, use a little less. It really doesn't take much . Leaves my hair literally squeaky clean.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I like the fragance and the ingredients/Me gusta su aroma y los ingredientes

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Inbo11 From Spain on May 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

It is the first conditioner that I use without silicones, and I like the experience. I love the fragance (I now that could be too strong) but two days after wash my hair, still smelling, and I like that clean sensation. I'll repeat Es el primer acondicionador que uso sin siliconas y se nota (aunque a la hora de desenredarme, me cuesta un poco más) pero es un precio a pagar por un productor natural y de de calidad). El aroma es fuerte, pero me encanta. Dos días después de lavarme el pelo aun se mantiene la fragancia, lo que hace que siga oliendo el pelo a limpio. Repetiré

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 78 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives