Does not rinse well

Posted by Reviewer2641628 on Mar 03, 2011

I found this really heavy. I loved the smell, but it really left my hair dull.

weigh down my hair

Posted by Reviewer1848521 on Apr 05, 2012

While it de-tangled my hair very well, it also weigh my hair down badly. It made my fine straight hair look so flat & sad.

Eh.. a little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 14, 2013

I thought this product is more herbal than normal conditioners but in fact it smells more strongly of chemicals. There is also no superiority of its softening effect on my hair.

匂いも潤いもダメ

Posted by tubuanbar on Jul 03, 2013

匂いがすごいです。けっこう次の日も残ります。 ダメージヘアの私には潤いも足りません。早く使い切りたいけど、量が多すぎ(笑)

Can't really say it's a bad conditioner...

Posted by Zihuana on Nov 13, 2013

…but the smell was so horrible I just couldn't get over it, I couldn't even have it around the bathroom. Very strong and overpowering "old" smell. I actually was supposed to order the Henna Conditioner, which is my absolute favorite!! I ordered this by accident. Really made me appreciate the Henna-version even more :-)

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all. But it's a big bottle though.. I wouldn't buy it cos it's big, I want it to work. Will not buy this again.

Moyen

Posted by 5577806361848239456 on Aug 16, 2014

L'odeur est extrêmement forte et reste sur les cheveux, cela ne m'a pas posé problème mais pourrait en déranger plus d'un. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit hydrate réellement mes cheveux, en revanche il peut avoir tendance à les graisser.

Works great but smell is overpoweringly musky

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Feb 23, 2009

This conditioner works beautifully, but the smell is so strong - I don't think I'll be able to use it without mixing it with a less musky conditioner