Ingredients on the website do not match what is written on the real product

Posted by scatterbrained on Jun 18, 2013

This cream was a disappointement for me: skin was a bit irritated (I washed out this product shortly) and not moisurized at all. Then I looked at the box and the first line of ingredients looks like that: Water, glycerin, ALCOHOL DENAT., Silica, Lavender extract... And only after this there come all herbal extracts that are mentioned on the box on this website. I would never buy a cream that contains so much of alcohol. There was no information about it on iherb, so please update your product description. For me personally it was a waste of money.

It does hydrate your skin without leaving gooey or sticky textures

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Apr 04, 2012

It is a very nice, refreshing cream for spring to summer season, especially for those with normal to oily skin. It does hydrate your skin without leaving gooey or sticky textures, but then that is why I guess it might be a bit too light for a dry skin. About the tight firming effect, hmmm…not so sure but it does make you feel uplifted with its fresh scent.

Very hydrating and light

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Aug 06, 2010

Really like this product I am using it in conjunction with their forget your lines wrinkle diffuser serum. It is very light weight but hydrating at the same time. The fragrance is very uplifting. I intend to purchse this product again and will try the othe products in this line. Melbourne Victoria

silica

Posted by 4691041808401101756 on Sep 06, 2013

Different ingridient it said silica at first line i trowed to bin- plz do not lie to customer. 성분표 다름 실제로 받은거랑. 돈벌려고 개수작

Very well

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

The cream very pleasantly smells, freshens and humidifies a skin, not sticky, not fat, perfectly approaches as a basis under a make-up, I will order still.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Greenteafan on Sep 07, 2011

It's both moisturizing and non-sticky, looking at the ingredients, it has anti-oxidant properties too. Great product!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 22, 2011

I chased this cream for couple of weeks and bought it immediately when it was back in stock. Cream is quite thick, but moisturize the skin very well, we have a pretty cold winter here and it is vital to have right day cream. I am using it along with Nature's Gate night cream with walnut oil

Good prduct

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

It keeps the face stay moisture throughout the day. (reviewed by my sister who has dry to normal skin).

very natural

Posted by Reviewer3312791 on Feb 23, 2010

Gel like texture and smells good. Hydrate well.

Nature's Gate day cream

Posted by Reviewer2214687 on Nov 19, 2011

Nice moisturizing cream, I think I like it! :))

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »