The Best Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2514967 on Jan 24, 2012

Simple the Best!

Great smell

Posted by Reviewer1693047 on Apr 10, 2012

I don't sweat much so I don't need powerful deodorant so this works really well for me - great smell.

Not work on me :(

Posted by 5172198143691659872 on Jul 01, 2014

I am look for a deodorant without parabens, zinc, toxics, etc... this one have all my requirements but now we are at summer, here is very humidity and I smell a little with it :( But If works on you.... I think is one of the best natutral deodorant.

OK

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 06, 2015

I’ve been searching for a long, long time a natural deodorant without toxic ingredients often found in this kind of personal care products such as aluminum, parabens, PEGs, glycols or phenoxyethanol… and this one has the composition I want. Moreover, it has a couple of characteristics that I like: its fresh, herbal and not overpowering scent (suitable for men) and its easy application. Above all, I love the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. However, this deodorant doesn’t work very well for me although I’ve find my own way to improve its efficacy: first of all I apply the deodorant on dry skin and then and I apply baking soda, finally I rub in and voilà!: no odor!. Personally, I prefer this one instead of aluminum loaded deodorants. Llevo mucho tiempo buscando un desodorante natural sin compuestos tóxicos encontrados frecuentemente en este tipo de productos como aluminio, parabenos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, glicoles… y este tiene la composición que quiero. Además tiene un par de características que me gustan: su olor herbal y fresco (adecuado para hombres) y su fácil aplicación. Lo que más me convence es que no irrita mi piel, que es delicada. Sin embargo este desodorante no es del todo eficaz para mí, aunque he encontrado mi propia manera para mejorar su eficacia: primero aplico el desodorante sobre la piel seca, acto seguido bicarbonato de sodio, por último froto y voilà: ¡no hay olor!. Personalmente prefiero este desodorante antes que otros llenos de aluminio.

Pleasant smelling, works well in humid climates

Posted by 4776936879439447548 on Nov 15, 2014

Coming from Singapore, our climate is humid, and we perspire a lot. This deodorant works well for me, and I like the pleasant herbal mixed with lavender smell it has. It's neither overpowering nor without smell, and smooth to apply. As for the ingredients and how pure/safe it is, I'm not one who bothers too much into this.

Works great!

Posted by 5639165462069245925 on Feb 13, 2016

Bought this item to try as Im using this same lavender herbal scent of conditioner. Using it in sunny Singapore, it's easy to glide on the armpits and doesn't leave a icky sticky feeling after application, only the herbal lavender scent that I like. I tend to prespire at the pits and I thought I did not smell as bad as before, in the middle of the day. I had totally forgot that I had this applied on, as there's no wet and soapy feeling at my armpits feel when I perspired. It was only at the end of the day when I was wondering why did my armpits not smell so bad that I actually recalled because I had this on. Wonderful, will recommend it to all.

I can't believe this works (for me)

Posted by 4815560669806905795 on May 11, 2016

I'm one of those people that has tried just about every natural/aluminum free deodorant on the market with varying degrees of frustration and fail. I didn't expect too much from this one either but was desperate - but amazingly it appears to be pretty much perfect for my body chemistry. No gooeyness or rash or sudden incredible stink like other brands (Tom's of Maine, which my husband can use with no problem, was the last offender). I may wind up adding an extra dusting of baking soda in the dead of summer, but so far so good. It isn't sticky if you put it on dry skin, didn't irritate the skin even when freshly shaved, and I really like the not-overpowering herby scent. It might not work for you, it might quit working for me at some point (knock on wood), but I'm really happy I gave it a go.

very good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Jul 16, 2014

Prevents the smell of sweat. In very hot days, less effective, need several times Apply. But total "I'm pleased. Relative to all other natural deodorants I think the most effective.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Oct 06, 2012

Does the job and does not irritate my skin.

Good

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Jul 25, 2013

Helps not to be smelly in summer :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »