Good lotion

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

One thing that I didn't like in this product is the strong scent of a coconut which disappears after a while. In other words, this is a good moisturizer with good ingridients and siutable even for a child skincare. Хороший увлажняющий лосьон. Единственное, что не понравился - это сильный запах кокоса. А так, очень позитивный состав, так что лоьсоном мажу и ребенка.

so good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 25, 2011

Like it very much !I will buy it again! I Want to buy their face care products too!!

I love the smell,but I think the ingredients dry my skin.

Posted by marley on Oct 20, 2013

Check out my other reviews by clicking my user name (posted by reviewer...I don't like that the lotion is in a liquid form.The scent is very strong,but it dissipates after awhile and it smells great.I think the lemon juice added in this dries my skin.

Light, easily absorbed lotion

Posted by supernova on Jan 08, 2014

I use this on my baby who has eczema. Because it's light, it's not ultra-moisturizing, but it works to soothe his flare-ups and cools down his angry red skin especially during hot summers. At night, I use a thicker, more moisturizing cream. Love the ingredients in this lotion - coconut oil works well for my baby's dry eczema skin. Easily absorbed, no oily film left behind. However, this needs to be re-applied after a few hours because the skin seems slightly dry after a while. Still, I would buy this again, as a soothing lotion during hot afternoons.

hidratante, pero olor de fondo desagradable

Posted by Shorspain on Jan 17, 2014

La compré pensando en su olor a coco, y aunque es cierto que huele, de fondo deja un olor bastante desagradable (probablemente la manteca de karité), sobre todo al mezclarse con el coco. Buena hidratación para niños, pero en piel madura y reseca, quizá quede un poco corta

Don't like the stucture, consistency

Posted by karinake on May 03, 2015

The lotion works quite nice, only the ingredients tend to separate over time and absorbs slower than other lotions. The smell is a bit strange, unusual, but the main I feel cocnut.