Good results

Posted by Reviewer1916997 on Feb 26, 2012

After a month of daily use, my nasal drainage is decreased, and less yellow, and I think my breath is better as a result. Tastes good, works well. I'll continue it and if the drainage clears completely I will up my rating to 5 stars.

Seems to work

Posted by 5139902428100718625 on May 25, 2015

So these take a good amount of time to dissolve and are large unlike some other brand I bought Makes my mouth feel better (Xylitol on its own has this effect, a soothing effect). I have had some beginnings of gingivitis, and also have damaged my gums due oral tobacco, so I think any help is worthwhile. I have also noticed better breath. Perhaps it has helped with colds, and perhaps other things, but it is a bit hard to pinpoint for me. Minor minus is if you suck on these too fast, or chew them, and intent to talk right after it can make you cough. Just something to keep in mind.

Great taste, but dont know if works....

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Nice taste, but didn't feel any difference from taking them. Like the idea, but couldn't tell if works.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1538885 on Jun 06, 2011

good product - great way to keep ear,nose ,throat and sinuses functioning properly

ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I like the taste and the idea of it. I don't know if it works or not...

Works well and tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jun 09, 2014

These lozenges have gotten rid of my white tongue, plus more importantly-they taste really good

Buen producto excepto por el contenido en azúcar

Posted by 4658059491323875077 on Nov 01, 2014

Si, despeja la nariz, y es buen producto, pero lástima que contenga azúcar