mr t

Posted by 5542317237979513875 on Jan 06, 2015

I have taken this product for the last couple of years. My cholesterol went from 220 to 160.

easy to take and extremely effective

Posted by Reviewer2965527 on Jun 06, 2014

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3165034 on Oct 08, 2012

I have been using this for a few yrs 1pill at night,and it dropped my cholesterol 40 points. I will only buy this brand...... Iherb has great priceing.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Jan 16, 2012

I love this product and it works great!

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2514166 on Dec 13, 2011

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

Top of the Line

Posted by Reviewer2495462 on Nov 23, 2011

This has to been the best product for lowering Cholesterol.

This works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1697838 on Oct 03, 2011

This product has brought my cholesterol levels down to well below 200. This product exceeded what I thought it could do.

RED RICE YEAST

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Aug 22, 2011

This product has lowered my cholesterol so that I do not need those liver damaging statin drugs. Thanks for carrying this product...Sincerely B.Elam R.N.

No Statins, No thank you

Posted by Reviewer2408968 on Jul 27, 2011

My dad was having some adverse reactions to statins; muscle weakness, fatigue, rashes, and then he began to use this. This was just as effective (if not, MORE effective) than Lipitor! We bought some cheaper variation of Red Yeast Rice from the drugstore or whatever and his levels were way off. Once we switched back to this, his doctor said his cholesterol is the best it has ever been (despite the fact he's gained quite a bit in his midsection, knock on wood)!

Helps My Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1584847 on Mar 09, 2011

I've seen my cholesterol number improve since taking this. Always take it in the evening and always include CoQ10 in my daily regimen to offset the depleting factor of the statin in red yeast rice. Big thumbs up!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »