Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 60 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Cholesterol down!!!

Posted by Reviewer1033257 From California on Sep 07, 2008

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1767797 From North Carolina on Mar 09, 2009

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1116958 on Jan 01, 2010

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

This Brand Works!

Posted by Reviewer1518499 From California on Jan 26, 2010

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

The real McCoy

Posted by Reviewer1279884 From Connecticut on Jun 19, 2010

According to a my trainer's Dr., Nature's Plus red yeast rice is one of the few on the market that actually works to help lower cholesterol. This information was gathered after extensive research by said Dr. into various top selling brands.