Good

Posted by 5363780531729142229 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been using this along with other creams and soaps, so I can't actually tell if or how much this cream in particular works. But it seems like it is working just fine, and it soothes irritated skin.

Gives a comfortable feeling

Posted by 4667439534621464973 on Jan 19, 2016

i like this product and ordered it again . gives a little warm sensation when applied and cleans in gentle way .

must have

Posted by VikaMalina on Sep 30, 2015

I use this cream almost every day and it lasts for long, easy absorbs, it gives me a wonderful feeling of freshness. I was looking for something like this for long time and it would be my must have now. Крем очень экономный, быстро впитывается, даёт замечательное чувство свежести. Буду брать постоянно.

Kolorex Intimate Care Cream - A must to have in the Bathroom Cabinet

Posted by Reviewer3019524 on Jan 06, 2015

This product is indispensable in our household - we always have a back-up tube on hand. I, as a senior, find great relief from the cream. My daughter also uses the cream and finds it heals well. We would not be without it!

Life saver

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

This is fantastic for the delicate region down there. Upon application, immediately, the itching stops. The ingredients are natural and mild, so perfect for such a delicate sensitive area, an area which absorbs more than most other parts of the skin. No need for the chemical-based conventional creams.

Just great

Posted by Reviewer1119724 on Aug 10, 2010

the scent of it, how soothing it is. just a great product that works

Kolorex

Posted by Reviewer3347209 on Jan 14, 2010

This has helped my ongoing problem of lichen schlerosis. I will be reordering, so please keep it available. Thanks!

Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on Jun 04, 2009

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.

Pam, Queensland, Australia

Posted by Reviewer2683109 on Dec 08, 2008

Very pleased with this product and the service the company provided

not very good