Oh No! New Formula!! :(

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 10, 2014

I'm a frequent buyer of this product and love them. Received my order today and notice a "New & Improved formula" label. Iherb have not updated their product description or photograph. I've compared the old with the new and here are the differences, only listing what has changed: Old: Thiamin (Viamin B1) 4.5mg, 300%Dv Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5.1mg, 300% Vitamin B6 6mg 300% New: Thiamin (Viamin B1) 3mg, 200%Dv Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.4mg, 200% Vitamin B6 4mg 200% Resveratrol 700mcg has been removed from this multivitamin. Sodium 5mg, has been removed from this multivitamin. The new labeling seems to indicate there are 'extra' B vitamins, clearly they have only reduced the strength of them, not adding any extra. They've only added text of 'vitamin B7 next to Biotin and Vitamin B5 next to Pantothenic Acid. All the other ingredients remain the same, the packaging has been updated also. The 'Colon Health' graphic has been removed but the ingredients are still there to support it. Breast health, hair skin and nails, cellular health, are new 'support categories'. Daily energy has been replaced with Energy & Vitality. Everything else in the product remains the same but the I'm yet to try this new formula but I'm not sure whether this new formulation with the reduced strength of some of the B vitamins will give as much energy kick as the 'old' formulation. Still giving this 5 stars for now as the cost is fantastic and awesome service from iherb.

Titanium dioxide color

Posted by odereviews on Oct 01, 2012

Hopefully this product comes out with a new formula not having the titanium dioxide color. Otherwise this would be a great choice for those looking for one per day multivitamin product. Men's energy and Women's energy tablets are colored differently! Tablets are pretty large, and make sure you are not taking these to empty stomach.

Effectiveness questionable

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Aug 30, 2012

Sorry... but these take a very long time to dissolve in water... so they probably aren't doing our bodies much good either. :|

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2751349 on Apr 04, 2011

I bought this one for my mother because she was suffering from a weak ligament in her left knee. Not only was her knee pain gone in a week, but it also improved her mood and sense of well being in general. She says she will continue using this product every day. That and the prompt and inexpensive 3 day international shipping really encourage me to keep shopping at iHerb :)

Really high on energy!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Now I'm taking them for 1.5 month, and I really feel the difference! I'm more energetic, and it's easier to start my day after taking one tablet of it after breakfast. // Принимаю уже больше месяца, прибавилось энергии, хорошего настроения. Обязательно принимать после еды, желательно в первой половине дня.

Didnt feel any effects

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Nov 18, 2013

i had high hopes for this but ended up disappointed. It didnt give me the extra energy i needed to go about my daily routine. In fact i feel more lethargic, i took it in the mornings before i go to work and when i get back and hit the pool, i was ready to faint. Also on weekends after i had my dinner, i wanted to go for my walk but instead felt lazier then ever. Isnt this pill supposed to make me stay more alive? only consolation i had from this purchase is that it says it has all the vitamin that a woman need so i like to think it is beneficial for my body

Beware: skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Jan 11, 2015

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. My husband started using the same product, except men version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Jan 28, 2012

Great vitamin at a great price.

Satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer1137473 on Jun 09, 2011

Great, large pill, hard to swallow, so I break it in half.

Not Happy

Posted by Reviewer2237329 on Apr 16, 2012

My mother had her cheast blocked and nausia while taking this