Recomendado

Posted by 5086743982636101555 on Apr 23, 2015

Las pastillas son demasiado grandes, pero partiéndolas a la mitad se ingieren muy bien. Por lo demás perfecto, saben bien y son muy completas. Aportan gran cantidad de vitaminas y minerales, e incluyen hierro que para mí es básico.

I am trying

excellent

Muy completo

Posted by 5375079626912247014 on Jan 28, 2015

Muy buen precio

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health and fitness goals, this is a good addition to every supplement stack.

Didnt feel yet

Posted by Gulsum on Jan 11, 2015

Using 2 weeks. Dont know, i didnt feel nothing, will see.

Beware: skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Jan 11, 2015

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. My husband started using the same product, except men version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

fit for my aging cells

Posted by 5515208717850067486 on Jan 01, 2015

One cap a day ensures my daily needs of vitamins and minerals but still I am taking alive whole food energizer at night. I think that combo gave me a youthful skin and a healthy gut. My eyesight have improved its vision and my memory too.

perfect

Posted by 4872716519109909703 on Nov 20, 2014

Thank you !

Not a big fan.

Posted by Angeleyes on Aug 22, 2014

I am a big fan of the price, but not of the side effects or the size of the tablet. I have taken other multi vitamins before without issues, but every day I took one of the Alive Women's Energy pills I felt less energy, a bit light headed, bloated and had stomach pains as well as some aches across my chest, back and neck. Keep in mind, I am a healthy 46 year old woman who works out every day, and eats well. At first, I thought maybe I was just feeling a bit under the weather, but then I remembered the only difference in my routine was taking this vitamin. I stopped, and am back to feeling normal. I am going to switch to another product. There are a lot of good reviews here though, so give it a try at the low price. It might work for you. This was just my experience.