Good Vitamins

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like these vitamins. They do have a strong odor/taste but it's nothing too off-putting. You're swallowing it quickly. You will barely notice. They are also fairly large pills, so that may take getting used to. I didn't realize when I ordered that these also come in a once per day variety. I plan to order that next time just for ease of use (these are 3x per day). They do make you pee neon, but you might find that as amusing as I do.

Very Large Pill

Posted by Reviewer2750756 on Jun 04, 2015

This pill is 2 cm long and 1 cm thick. It's the thickness that makes it hard to swallow. It's okay if people don't have problems swallowing, because it has a lot of other good stuff in it. I also purchased Now brand Eve multi which has CoQ10 and superfruits. It is the same length but 1/2 cm thick and they were easier for me to take. I'm going to switch to taking a b complex, a separate mineral tablet, a chewable c, add ground flax to my diet, and continue taking evening primrose which helps me a lot. I might consider adding spirulina or a green drink as well. I get enough vitamin A and E from carrots and almonds and enough vitamin D from sunlight. So this pill is too big to be worth it for me.

Forma de las capsulas demasiado grandes

Posted by 4802276673468140368 on May 27, 2015

No se si es por grandes o por la forma, pero a principio era imposible tragarselas, me daban arcadas y lo pasaba fatal. Luego me acostumbré y todo correcto. Respecto a la composición y eficacia no puedo decir gran cosa, me lo tomo todas las mañanas pero no me he hecho un análisis para comprobar los niveles de las vitaminas y demás. No le encuentro contraindicación, me lo sigo tomando todas las mañanas.

Best Multivitamins I have tried.

Posted by 5223923968596188397 on May 23, 2015

This is definitely one of the better multivitamins. I can feel it gives more energy and I only take 2 a day, 1 in the morning and one in the evening. Thanks to Iherb for this wonderful product.Oh one more thing, the DHL service is just astonishing as it takes only, like 3 to 4 days to reach me in Malaysia! Great job!

Fine

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015

Like it

Big PIll

Posted by honestreview on Dec 22, 2014

i did a lot for research before buying this pill. after hearing a lot of positives and few negatives, i went ahead and ordered it. The good thing about this vs once daily is 1 pill has less vitamins compared to the once daily, which is a good thing. think about it can your body really absorb or need this many vitamins, the serving size is 3 tablets per day, but i would recommend eating only once in the morning, you really don't need a lot of vitamins, That's just my recommendation if your doctor tells you otherwise go ahead. secondly the pill is huge, i thought the pill would be all girly and pink and taste like ponies in a mythical land, but let me put the rumors to rest, it is green and it tastes like vegetables, so the quicker you chug down water the better. Urine will turn a bright, sometimes neon, yellow in response to excess riboflavin. Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a common ingredient in almost all multi-vitamins. so don't worry, whatever is excess the leaves the body. another reason not to have 3 servings of the pill is the body dose not need it and you will just pee it all out. also a good thing to notice is how hydrated you really are after you take your pill, drink plenty of water the neon urine should disappear after 3-4 hours depending how hydrated you are, if your not hydrated enough your pee will be yellow even during night. Always a good idea to stay hydrated.

Excellent

Posted by 5686682815780491389 on Jul 17, 2014

I love it.

Tablets too large

Posted by 5329155579958468758 on Jul 03, 2014

It is a nice supplement but the tablet is so large, I almost choked. Be careful.

too potent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 29, 2014

Too potent for me, like having coffee etc. switched to Rainbow light food based formula for now. May try Nature's way alive women's in the ultra formula (one a day) not this max potency.

Love this Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Mar 09, 2014

I love this supplement!! The fact that the nutrients come from food means your body recognises it better and it contains good doses of all nutrients especially the B vitamins for energy. And so cheap! I would 100% recommend it :-)