Powerful complex

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 05, 2008

I think I suffer from Candida infection and I need to take additional vitamins especially from group B. The price was really good and the product is of high quality. I take one each day with mean and I have more energy and my digestion got a little bit better. This product is too powerful though and taking too much of vitamin B can be toxic, so if you don't suffer from any vitamin malobsorbtion, I would recommend to go with something weaker (like B-50). If you do have vitamin deficiency then this is the best choice for you.

Clydelle Steen

Posted by Reviewer1791057 on Nov 28, 2008

B-100 Complex is one of our most important supplements we take on a daily basis. We have taken this for at least 10 yrs, and would not be without it. My husband is an Iridologist and he recommends B-100 complex to almost every client.

Great price

Posted by Taomaster69 on Sep 18, 2009

This stuff is strong,and it doesn't upset my tummy...

B-100 Complex

Posted by Reviewer1282709 on Jun 07, 2008

Excellent product but notice that it is a high potency complex. You have to drink much water while taking this product.

Good source of B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Dec 08, 2009

helpful for mood and prevention of many issues such as cervical cancer

B capsules

Posted by Reviewer2868568 on Sep 09, 2009

Very easy to swallow. Seem to be quite effective. Some improvement in energy. Satisfactory

Good product

Posted by 4727312152420023609 on May 16, 2014

Like the fact that I can empty the powder out of the capsules and mix it into my kids food if needed.

Fresh, quality product

Posted by 5752363822796444726 on Jul 17, 2015

This B-complex product arrived extremely quick after the order was placed. The product was fresh and arrived in excellent condition. Would definitely order thrust this service again at a future date.

good bees

Posted by aromatherapy on Mar 06, 2011

These bees will give you fluorescent urine the first few times. Amaze your friends and have them take one! I like this product.

multi B complex

Posted by Reviewer2860590 on Feb 09, 2010

I have been taking these for years as supplement