It works to me

Posted by Reviewer1475859 on Oct 04, 2015

I take only 1 tablet a day because i live in a tropical country and it has an unbelievable thermogenic power. Some minutes after taking it, i m all wet and my temperature goes up, but i don t feel the same anxiety caffeine gives me. So i have the good effects of thermogenesis, but it doesn t change my mood. i m reordering it!

nada

Posted by iber13 on Apr 11, 2015

Para quitar el apetito a mi no me funcionó

Beware interactions - inhibits intestinal C-Y-P-3-A-4

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 04, 2015

C-Y-P-3-A-4 contributes to bile acid detoxification, the termination of action of steroid hormones, and elimination of phytochemicals in food and the majority of medicines. Bitter orange is known to be similar in effect to grapefruit juice and may therefore interact with numerous substances - natural or synthetic. Women naturally have higher C-Y-P-3-A-4 activity than men. However - if C-Y-P-3-A-4 is already overloaded (e.g. estrogen, multiple chemical sensitivity, salicylates), if you are constipated - then taking bitter orange probably isn't going to be useful or fun. I found this product to be effective - and therefore not fun. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Works for me

Posted by 4838268174272555644 on Nov 09, 2014

I only use trusted name brand products. When I order online, it is very important to make sure the seller is reputable and your information is protected. Since I have ordered from iHerb.com in the past without any issues with privacy and security, I ordered this product from them. The product's thermogenic property increases the metabolic rate without raising the heart rate. As a result I am motivated and have enough energy to exercise regularly. I will order this product when needed from iHerb.com.

not ready to review

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Sep 20, 2013

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Very Good for Managing Diabetes

Posted by 5497171235013388804 on Dec 02, 2012

Bought this form my aunt who has adult on-set type 2 diabetes - she swears by it! Says it's amazingly effective in helping her manage her blood sugar levels and makes more of a difference than anything else she does. Good Luck!

No thermogenic effect

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012

I wanted to get more thermogenic effect when I workout. However, I didn't notice any changes. RU Не заметила обещанного термогенного эффекта в ходе своих тренировок. Похудения, само собой, тоже. Не особо эффективное средство.

no effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

I couldn't notice any effect. no thermogenic or anything. also the taste and scent of this product is so terrible it almostly made me puke. I couldn't finish the bottle.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2079374 on Sep 18, 2012

Worth a try. Been taking this with yohimbine+coffee before work out. The combination works, gives me lots of energy!

Nice