10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Way, Calcium Citrate, 250 Capsules

An effective combo

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009

When you want calcium citrate but can handle some carbonate as well, this capsule is dynamite. I get 250 mg of calcium in a manageable size. My husband needs pure citrate since he can't digest carbonate, but when you can, this combo is very nice.

contains carbonate

Posted by Reviewer2101294 on Mar 27, 2010

Hard to know what the ratio is of carbonate/citrate/malate is

read the label!

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008

Usually Nature's Way is great, but I bought this thinking it was Calcium Citrate and it turns out to be a mixture of citrate, carbonate, and malate. I feel it is misleading to have the citrate in big bold letters when it is a blend of the three. Since citrate is much better than the others, esp. carbonate, it's just a way of making sales without delivering the product you think you're buying. In other words, a trick. I'm not going to buy this again because I take my calcium at night with water, and citrate is the only kind that can be absorbed without being taken with food. (By the way, calcium is a natural and mild sedative--that's why I take it at night. It helps me sleep.)

Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007

I've been taking this product for almost 2 years. Great product that helps with my bone damage from cancer and radiation. I missed taking for two weeks and developed leg and muscle cramps. Three days of taking it again and cramps are gone. I won't miss a day taking my recommended doses again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Apr 27, 2009

I like the combination of citrate, malate and carbonate and that there are 250 mil. in each capsule. Other than that it's so hard to tell about the effects. It doesn't have magnesium or vitamin D but I would buy this one again since I take mag and D separately.