This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

great for acne

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!

Miomas e sangramento

Posted by Sambalele on Jul 30, 2015

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Great!

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

dl robson

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jun 17, 2015

Great product that has really helped control my hormonal outbreaks, my skin seems a lot more settled.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

Excellent support for menopause symptons

Posted by 5480798914067794798 on Apr 16, 2015

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!