DIM saved my life

Posted by zsuzsa on Apr 02, 2012

I use this along with Emerita Pro-Gest cream, and for the first time in my life (Im 31 years old, female) I feel like bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. For the first week I felt irritable, and even more out of balance than usual - but then magic happened. I have such a wonderful sense of well-being, my body feels relaxed and in the "flow" of life, and my hormones are finally balancing. I want to get up and do things, for the sake of doing them. I can exercise longer, eat foods that normally would upset my stomach and sleep all throughout the night. My acne has already started to clear and my PMS gone. I've tried and taken so many remedies for over a decade to heal my hormone issues that have either half worked or not worked at all - so to comment that this might be a placebo effect, is out of the question. It's not. DIM is wonderful and I recommend this to anyone who suffers from hormonal imbalance. The longer you stay on this product, the better you will feel - thus I am excited to see what will become of me a few months down the road. I just got my life back.

Great for Perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer2498812 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm at that age where I should be experiencing mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, dry skin and other signs of impending menopause, but DIM Plus Estrogen has kept all of those symptoms away. Recommended.

Thrilled With This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1105466 on Jul 15, 2008

I have tried so many supplements for menopause symptoms (night sweats, hot flashes etc), none were noticeably effective until DIM - this really must balance good and bad estrogen - my symptoms have all but disappeared. I sleep almost through the night now and feel so much better! I started using the NOW Foods Natural Progesterone Calming Lavender Skin Cream at the same time - so it may be a combination of both that have relieved my symptoms. Oh and iHerbs service, selection and pricing is second to none! Sandi from Canada.

The BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jul 26, 2011

I do believe that just about everyone should take these. I am a breast cancer survivor and this supplement lowers the estrodial, which is the aggressive estrogen that grows into cancers in both men and women. It makes me and my husband both nicer people by keeping our estrogen in check. I also give it to my 20 year old daughter who gets PMS as PMS and cancer prevention. GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Relief, when nothing else would help

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Apr 17, 2010

I started taking this product only days before my last cycle began and didn't notice much of a difference in the PMS and related menstrual pains and problems. However, I've been taking it for a few months now, and the difference is amazing. So far, it has helped stop breakthrough bleeding, 2+ weeks of non-stop violent migraines (I still get the onset of an occasional one depending on other factors, but no worse than any other time of the month, and they're managable), and really helped ease the muscle pain, cramping and back aches I experienced for years. I'd highly recommend this product, and suggest that even if you don't experience immediately noticeable relief, don't give up on it right away. It might take time or increasing the dose. I take two a day, with my vitamins.

Endometriosis cure for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 28, 2011

Prayers answered! I began taking this 5 days before my cycle and had immediate results! Now I have short, light periods without cramps and nausea. I only take it a week before and during cycle. Many friends have had similar results and some lose weight too. I am very thankful for this supplement and as always iherb has the best prices and service available!!!

Cured my insomnia

Posted by 5358102456861624248 on May 20, 2013

I had been having peri/pre menopausal issues for 6 months involving occasional night sweats but mostly terrible insomnia for at least half my cycle. I was also having ovarian pain which was getting worse. After a pelvic ultrasound showed all normal re the ovaries, visits to 3 different GPs to try to work out the insomnia, my regular GP finally agreed the insomnia was hormone related and could only suggest trying the pill. I was loathed to go this route and did my own research. After not having much success with progesterone cream I decided to try DIM. All I can say is WOW. From day 1 insomnia gone, ovary pain gone, no night sweats. If you suffer from hormone related insomnia please give DIM a try. I take one dim plus, morning and night with food.

DIM is essential for all women

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product, I am 57 years old and my mom is 84, we both feel more even, leveled all day long when we take tis supplement. Thank You!

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jan 25, 2011

In our environment we are overloaded with zeno estrogen`s in our food,water --everywhere.DIM is essential to rid the body of excess estrogen to prevent cancer -- fluid retention , This product has proved very successful in my practice.

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!