Genius combination for keeping the flu bug away

Posted by 5443077785671351708 on May 11, 2015

This is great at improving your immunity to ward off flu bugs. The combination of these three herbs is exactly what you want to keep the bacteria away

no.1 natural antibiotic on earth

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

organic natural Echinacea with Astragalus mixed with Reishi product full of the real power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family like it. i think this is no.1 natural antibiotic on earth . sure i will order many more

Recommend

Posted by Meytar on Nov 11, 2014

Seems to work so far

I will never be without this again.

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Nov 11, 2014

This product is amazing. It reduces the duration of colds and viruses even if you've you haven't taken it in it's earliest stage which is what you need to do with some supplements. This also incredible for my autistic son. He suffers from a condition called PANDAS. Strep antibodies attack the basal ganglia and cause extreme behaviour problems such as aggression and obsession. The only solution was antibiotics until I discovered this. This year he hasn't needed any antibiotics, he's had this instead and it's worked just as well. It also seems to help with his high histamine issues. It truly makes such a difference.

Best immune booster for adults.

Posted by 5500960455710831973 on Sep 09, 2014

Gradually kills my flu.

Posted by 5594520369219322769 on Jan 14, 2014

defenses

Posted by JaelPalma on Nov 21, 2013

Good quality and good price

Great stuff :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

Will try it if someone's get a cold :)

I couldn't be happier.

Posted by Reviewer2814224 on Jan 21, 2013

I bought this recently as a preventive measure when the flu season hit. And not long after, my wife and son both came down with a bad case of the flu (very high fever plus all the usual horrible flu/cold symptoms). So I started taking the recommended doseage of this (3 capsules, 3 times daily) along with about 6000 to 7000 mil. of Vit. C several times a day. I ended up getting sick but only very minor and bearable symptoms, slightly scratchy throat, sleepiness, runny nose which all cleared up within a few days. I can't say for certain whether the natural meds did the trick or if I just have a strong immune system, although I will say that last year I got sick a lot more and a lot worse without these. I'm ordering more as soon as I finish writing this.

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Mar 17, 2012

This is a product I keep in my home. If you have a toothache, it heals it and it helps ward off colds and flu, but not 100%, but it definitely makes a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »