Zap that cold!

Posted by Reviewer2728751 on Dec 02, 2011

I really like Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. I have not had a cold for several years now as I start taking echinacea the minute I feel a cold coming and it really boots my immune system. I am sold.

Posted by Reviewer3082050 on Aug 09, 2011

These seem to be good. I'm tkaing these on doctors advice due to poor immmune system. I'm taking 1 twice a day, or 2 twice a day if I am unwell. I havent noticed anything unusual, but then again - I havent been ill since thaking them so maybe that says it all. Great privce and size. no bad smells or taste.

Shipping to Canada

Posted by Reviewer3116563 on Jan 04, 2011

Took 15 days from date sent but arrived without incident or tariffs. Clearly a preferred way to buy the product N

very good

Posted by Reviewer2949708 on Dec 28, 2010

very good

Seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1258924 on Dec 27, 2010

I take this when I feel a cold or other illness coming on. So far, the situation begins to reverse after just one or two doses.

Wonderful price

Posted by Reviewer2544390 on May 25, 2010

It is nice to be able to purchase quality product for a great price

Herbal purchase

Posted by Reviewer2914558 on Mar 27, 2010

This product has been a help to me for many years. When sinus flares up I start taking these instead of drugs. Thank you for being there for me with GREAT PRICES.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1126328 on Dec 28, 2009

Been using this for years to boost immune system with much success and love Nature's Way brand, look up the brand info and you will see why!

Keeps the colds away

Posted by Reviewer2676865 on Nov 30, 2009

I've been using this product for years with great results. It's worked especially well this year to prevent me from catching any of the flu bugs going around. I take anywhere from 2 to 6 per day depending on how tired I feel. Two at night right before bed works well when I know I'm not going to get much sleep. I don't recommend taking the maximum dosage right away. One capsule 2-3 times a day works fine when first starting.

Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer2124511 on May 22, 2009

Echinacea with Goldenseal has been a proven method for building my immune system to avoid colds. I do wish they would carry 1000 mg tablets (standardized).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »