Love this

Posted by aileenpeer on Feb 01, 2012

So easy to take, tastes good, and very reasonably priced. I especially love the combination of Echinacea and Goldenseal as I was specifically looking for these 2 to boost my immune system for UTI issues.

Handy!

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

Being a Chinese, when symptoms of cold/fever arises, I usually drink ginger or ginger lemon honey tea. But the science and sucessful cases of usage of Echinacea is undeniable. I do feel better after drinking it. I put a bottle in my office and I encourage colleagues to consume it before seeing western doctor. If you goole Goldenseal, you will learn that it nicely complements Echinacea further enhances effectivness of Echinacea.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer2369232 on Jan 13, 2011

Daughter uses for our Grand-children

great feature

Posted by 4872468497579699766 on May 18, 2016

whenever I feel I may get sick (soar throat, running nose), take it immediately for few days, I will get better and no need take medication.

Great Product and brilliant service,

Posted by Reviewer2083319 on Jan 24, 2016

This is the first time I purchased this product and so far so good. With other people coming down with the flu my family and I are staying healthy.

good

Posted by 5718943771750806300 on May 17, 2016

Kind of helps prevent flu

good

Posted by 5630058896883847241 on Aug 25, 2015

good product for good price...I used only one bootle, didnt feel any benefits...maybe I should try more...