impressed!

Posted by 5002823475873341331 on Sep 15, 2014

I'm impressed with this product, it really keeps me fit & healthy I've managed to steer clear of flu season even after being around it, very impressed thanks!

Great Defense

Posted by 4978431870370182782 on Feb 05, 2014

My family buys this version and the capsule version of Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. We get the liquid form for our children. Ever since we've used this in our home, we have not gotten the flu. Just recently in December the flu tried to attack our family and we all took continuous doses of this supplement, some motrin for any pain or fever, drank plenty of fluids, ate as much as we could, and the virus that was trying hard to attack us lost it's battle by the 5th day. It never got the chance to get what we call "fully blown". We just felt weaker with a cough during those days. :-)

Excellent Product

Posted by 5449662041589641504 on Jan 24, 2014

Excellent Product

Very good product!

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

I use it when I feel like getting a cold, it really helps the immune system.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2827289 on Dec 10, 2013

i like it very helpfull

מצויין

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Dec 06, 2013

ללא טעמי לוואי ונראה לי שעושה את העבודה . עזר במקרה של שעול בלתי נגמר

Excellent

Posted by Krassy on Nov 01, 2013

Echinacea & Goldenseal - one of the most effective anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating remedies.

Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1295799 on Oct 05, 2013

It helps to strength the immune system.I use it in winter, it helps to fight against flu and cold

lovely!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

Great product!

Just perfect for my dog

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 24, 2012

I have 7 years old dog (bitch) who has problems with pseudo/false pregnancies all the time after heat. It started when she was 2 years old. This tincture contributes to her overall health, immunity and wellbeing, also does not allow to produce milk and helps during this period of her. I believe that cayenne in it helps not to freeze during winter time so much. Dog is less irritated and more vital. My dog is small, up to 5 kg and she uses 0.25 ml - 2 times a day, so 0,5 ml. Tincture will last 2 months. Give about 1 hour before meal and 1 hour after meal. It is recommended to do breaks in between consumption if dog is more or less healthy, example: give 5 days, 2 days off and so on. It is so good that dropper is with scale (ml) and it is so convenient. Taste is sweet and tolerable to dog. Alcohol-free. Just marvelous. Every dog should try this and stay healthy for long years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »