really helps to increase/maintain milk supply

Posted by Reviewer2914635 on Mar 14, 2008

I love this product, it really does helps to increase/maintain my milk supply for my little boy. I take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. If I don't take it I see a difference.

great for diabetics!!

Posted by cherielynnae on May 07, 2014

Im on a quest to stop taking insulin, by taking supplements, which I think are less harmful to the body. Since taking two caps twice a day, by blood sugars are no longer spiking and are maintaining reasonable levels. This plus my glucose optimizer, and Im no lo ger using insulin as I was and days i go without it altogether.

Very effective at increasing milk supply!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013

Take 2, 2-3 times a day, drinks LOTS of water and you should notice an increase in your supply soon. I noticed after a couple doses, some will take longer. VERY pleased!

Milk booster. Reverses thinning hair

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Effective milk booster if used with another herb. (Please visit my page MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU to find the second herb. Somehow, my review would become invisible if I include the herb's name.) Also helps build thicker hair in both men and women.

Lower blood sugar successfully

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Nov 18, 2007

This product really helped lower my type 1 diabetes blood sugar up to 100 mg/dl depending on the food eaten or the length of time between a meel. Awsome stuff. Not just for type 2 diabetics.

Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great for milk supply.

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

These did wonders for my milk supply. By wonders I mean doubling the amount I pumped! Recommended.

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Dec 07, 2013

For the time being I don't feel big effects (15 days I take it). I think I have to wait more to see more results. But I want to tell you that I know the product enter in my body because my transpiration smell like curry ! Ok this is funny and I can live with that but I was really surprised when I discovered that this smell came from me.

for nursing moms

Posted by Reviewer1562374 on Dec 18, 2006

I started taking this supplement because I heard it increases your milk supply and in 24 hours my milk supply increased so that I could produce enough to feed my twin babies. It definitely works!

Fenugreek is super helper!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3210210 on Feb 27, 2008

It is a great product! It return my milk production within couple days!!!!! It really really really works!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!