Nature'sWay, Hyssop Herb,445 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2287308 on Oct 01, 2008

I have tried various herb com binations for Chest and Digestion, read about Hyssop somewhere so thought I would try this also, result: Wonderful!Helps clear the Chest and really does help with digestion too.

Took Care of Stubborn Cold

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Mar 14, 2006

Combined with Cat's Claw, this herb was effective in finally breaking up and clearing a nasty cold virus I had for 2 weeks. Excellent herb that is little appreciated as of now.

Nature's Way Hyssop Herb

Posted by Reviewer2204703 on May 18, 2010

This is a convenient way to consume the Hyssop Herb. Hyssop is a very effective herb for clearing the airways!

Trust This Brand

Posted by Reviewer2720101 on Aug 18, 2009

I have been using this brand for more than 5 years. It is the best that I have found.

Hyssop Herb

Posted by Reviewer1415711 on Feb 12, 2010

This product works well for my asthma!

Gets rid of pain in my lungs!

Posted by Reviewer2305581 on Sep 23, 2007

I read that hyssop helps with the lungs, so I used some and it takes the pain out caused by congestion, I take it everyday now!

Hyssop

Posted by Reviewer2343821 on Sep 14, 2008

This is a very great body cleansing tea!!!!!!

Good Stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on Mar 11, 2009

Nice herb that helps with fluke parasites and clearing mucous from the intestine. Great as an adjunct for cleansing.

Hyssop

Posted by 5442533038188931236 on Sep 30, 2013

After having found that Hyssop was not so easy to find at my local health food stores it was nice to find 100 cap hyssop at a Great price, this works just great for an equal great price.

good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 31, 2014

I have only just started taking this product for catarrh on the chest and I have given it 5 stars because I have had hyssop in a liquid catarrh medicine before and it clears the chest very well

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »