Fights off the yuckies

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

Cold be gone

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 02, 2012

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

Olive leaf ext delivers

Posted by Reviewer2588979 on Jan 02, 2013

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

Very good product

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

so many benefits

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Mar 21, 2015

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 17, 2012

Like it very much and will still buy this!