Helped my kidney pain ALOT

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 20, 2011

I think my kidney pain is due to high uric acid levels in the blood. Parsley is helping more than anything else I have tried. I take 4 daily, I think I'm going to continue taking it for a year or so.

Used for edema and bladder stones

Posted by Reviewer3214781 on Oct 30, 2012

I got this product for 2 reasons, 1) its a natural diuretic 2) Its high in vit. C and helps prevent bladder stones. Im in a wheelchair 24/7 and I get really bad edema in my feet. After being on this for about a week, my feet were noticeably smaller. The second reason was to prevent bladder stones. I had one last year, a big one. I was told I need to be checked every year. Had my check up today. No stone AND the Dr. couldnt believe how healthy everything looked.

Parsley and Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1841630 on Oct 19, 2009

My blood pressure was generally around 150/90. However, by taking 4 capsules of parsley every day my blood pressure has been lowered to within range. It is a very good product that I have recommended to others, who have had the same result.

Customer Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2887440 on Nov 23, 2008

Very pleased with the ease at which I was able to order and at the prompt delivery. I am unable to give feedback regarding the product itself as none have been taken as yet, however my partner has used Parsley leaf for a number of years and she has found it invaluable in reducing her water retention. Thank you for a very good service.

Efficacy of parsley capsules.

Posted by Reviewer2237233 on Aug 16, 2009

I have an ileostomy and parsley seems to help with odour in the bag. Bit hard to eat a bunch of parsley, and possibly too fibrous as well.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

I tried this product for a breath freshener and digestion aid. I really didn't notice any difference for either. Also, according to Wikipedia there are several health risks for supplementing with parsley - you can read and decide for yourself.

good breath freshener

Posted by Reviewer2669925 on Jan 23, 2008

I take it 3x per day.

Works Great for Water Retention

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 26, 2011

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

Nature's Way, Parsley Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Nov 13, 2013

Great product to keep in medicine cabinet for any kidney problems.

Good for a number of systems

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

good as a gentle natural diuretic

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »