Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Children, 5 oz (141.75 g)

helped us

Posted by Reviewer1438371 on Aug 28, 2010

Our second child was quite fussy but not by definition colicky. He rarely slept more than 2 hrs straight for his first 6 months. We tried everything including taking him to a chiropractor. Nothing was helping and we thought he was the most intense person we knew. Both the chiro and pediatrician recommended probiotics to help but since he was nursed we couldn't introduce them until solids. A few weeks after starting the probiotics he was sleeping 6 hours without waking and soon got up to 9 hours. After one month we realized he was now the happiest baby and not intense and serious like he had been. We used them for several months then didn't reorder when we ran out. Two weeks later he started waking every few hours again so we got him right back on the probiotics. No one can say for sure if it truly is the probiotics, but for all of the health benefits and our experience with them we will continue using them.

Dead on arrival

Posted by woeishyang on Jul 27, 2013

Something seems to be wrong with the bottle I've received, there seems to be absolutely no biological activity at all. To test if your bottle is affected, simply mix 2 teaspoon full of powder with some milk and set it in your yogurt maker. If the milk curds after a few hours then yours is fine, however if your milk remains the same then you have received a dud too.

Works fast! Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2447260 on Mar 24, 2009

My 9 month old son had diarrhea and hadn't been eating well for almost two weeks. My doctor recommended a probiotic for him so I tried this one. It was great! Within two days, his digestive functions were restored to normal and he was eating like crazy! I give it to him with just a little formula mixed in a bottle- it has a sweet taste by itself so he has no problems taking it.

Probiotics necessary for children!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Dec 14, 2010

Our granddaughter is 2-1/2 years old. We have been giving her this product every day since she was about a year old. She is very seldom sick with any kind of virus. It mixes great with any juice. We highly recommend this!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011

I give this to my children every day for maintenace and they rarely ever sick and I have always been able to avoid the doctor, this stuff seems to really help keep their immune systems up to snuff.