• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

My girls' favorite probiotics!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

I tried several brands for the girls(5&7) and it's their favorite especially they prefer the cherry flavored than the orange one. The little one used to have some hard stool issue but it cleared up after she started to take it for a while. Also both of girls haven't had any tummy bug issue since them. They were the few of the kids didn't suffer even when certain tummy virus was spreading in their school this year.

Great buy!

Posted by 5690146751476690533 on Jun 08, 2015

My son loves this and he is a picky eater.

The Best

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Oct 28, 2015

Bought two bottles for my six year old grandson, who always seemed to be sick. He hasn't been sick even one day since taking them. Will continue to purchase these for him. He loves the taste also. He is a picky eater and was not gaining weight like he should. Now he eats good and is putting on the weight he needs. Iherb has the best price that I have found. His parents store these in the refrigerator to keep them fresh. All I can say is they work great and my grandson says they taste really good.

chubby

Posted by 4870313772909882423 on Aug 31, 2015

My children love this flavor more than the orange.

2yr old son loves these

Posted by 4728476680535709954 on May 25, 2016

Great stuff. My son goes bananas for these. I give him 1 in morning on empty stomach and 1 evening. I wish i only bought these but i also bought expensive powder servings for him that I've yet to try.

great stuff

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Nov 06, 2015

my daughter loves these and they help her immune system

Excellent product

Posted by MarjiMum on Jan 25, 2016

I purchase this probiotic for my granddaughter. She is dairy intolerant and cannot eat berries - which a lot of supplements use for flavouring. These have a pleasant taste that makes her happy to have them. They are a very reasonable price. Best of all - they do not have to be kept in the fridge - and that makes them easy to take when we travel.

My picky toddler loves them

Posted by Reviewer1056467 on Jun 29, 2015

My baby didn't even want to look at Nature's Way Animal Parade, she didn't like their taste so I was very happy that my baby likes these cherry flavored tablets. Highly recommend to all

very very good

Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Aug 10, 2015

my baby love it

very good

Posted by 5291625539072490879 on May 03, 2015

doesn't taste bad and is easy to take