Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

great 4

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on May 02, 2009

Good immune booster and blood purifier.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

Started using this to combat some peromenopause symptoms and to counteract the effects of MSG in the diet. Just started using it a couple of weeks ago, but I can see the positive effects of this herb already.

Unbelieveable!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 01, 2011

When I was diagnosed with hormone problems (endometriosis and adenomyosis), I tried the all natural track rather than having surgery. Two weeks of taking this eliminated the majority of my symptoms (along with the Vitex fruit). Four months later, I was off of the red clover for five days (I left my bottle at my boyfriend's and kept forgetting to remind him to return it), I was having horrible cramping (felt like menstrual cramps), bleeding gums, and "female" issues in my pelvic region--again. After three days of being back on the red clover, the cramps and bleeding gums were gone; a week later the "female" issues were gone as well. I will NEVER be without again!

Cured my hormone imbalance

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 26, 2011

I had severe P.T.L.S. from my tubal ligation surgery, causing me to go through menopause at age 28!! For years i tried different things and this has helped better than anything. This is the first time in years i haven't been completely immobilized by cramps and PMS. Red clover phytoestrogens are far safer than soy-based ones, so go with this product instead.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I had been on Red Clover for several months, and ran out of it. It was cheaper at iherb, than at the local health food store, so I opted to go without it, and order it through iherb instead. I had terrible hot flashes and mood swings for the week I went without it. A few days after restarting the Nature`s Way brand, my mood was much better, and I now have only a few mild hot flashes per day.