Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

great 4

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on May 02, 2009

Good immune booster and blood purifier.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

Started using this to combat some peromenopause symptoms and to counteract the effects of MSG in the diet. Just started using it a couple of weeks ago, but I can see the positive effects of this herb already.

Unbelieveable!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 01, 2011

When I was diagnosed with hormone problems (endometriosis and adenomyosis), I tried the all natural track rather than having surgery. Two weeks of taking this eliminated the majority of my symptoms (along with the Vitex fruit). Four months later, I was off of the red clover for five days (I left my bottle at my boyfriend's and kept forgetting to remind him to return it), I was having horrible cramping (felt like menstrual cramps), bleeding gums, and "female" issues in my pelvic region--again. After three days of being back on the red clover, the cramps and bleeding gums were gone; a week later the "female" issues were gone as well. I will NEVER be without again!

Cured my hormone imbalance

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 26, 2011

I had severe P.T.L.S. from my tubal ligation surgery, causing me to go through menopause at age 28!! For years i tried different things and this has helped better than anything. This is the first time in years i haven't been completely immobilized by cramps and PMS. Red clover phytoestrogens are far safer than soy-based ones, so go with this product instead.

Great Product. Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

I took this along with Red Raspberry Tea and Wild Yam Root. It really helped regulate my cycle. I'm hoping it will help with my ovarian cysts as well which is the main reason I purchased it. The shipping was fast as always.