Good source of red clover

Posted by 4665176196948754625 on Sep 14, 2014

And at a bargain price compared to tother online retailers, will buy this one again.

I will always take!

Posted by 5308472542420248679 on Aug 17, 2014

Stopped flushing, menstrual cycles. I will always take!

THE REAL DEAL

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Aug 13, 2014

This stuff is good. I have had severe endometriosis all my life resulting in low anterior bowel resection(it ate through the wall of my bowel) and loss of an ovary - shooting me straight into surgical menopause. I have had hot flushes severely for the last 2 years due to this. This has really helped in that regard but I do have to take 6 a day for it to work. Two breakfast, two lunch, two before bed. I don't mind taking that many as the product doesn't cost much and it works for surgical menopause symptoms. Doesn't help with insomnia though.

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

Controls hot flashes

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 28, 2014

This is a friend's experience. "I was advised to try Red Clover for hot flashes which were occuring several times a day & were quite unpleasant - especially when i was trying to work! Having taken these capsules for over two months i am proof that they are effective, I cannot remember when i was last troubled by pre-menopause symptoms, it was certainly over a month ago. I will keep taking them."

Red Clover Herbal supplement

Posted by 5016726127889901966 on Mar 13, 2014

Have taken it about 2 weeks. No side effects at all. I ordered it because it helps keep calcium in your bones.

Gland cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2613224 on Feb 18, 2014

Have used Red Clover for several years as a Lymph cleanser...This works Well! As good as the tinctures I have previously used.

Very good

Posted by 5151791612305859520 on Feb 01, 2014

Recommend to its use

No more heatflashes !!!

Posted by 4887514920046643603 on Nov 25, 2013

This is realy helpfull for my heatflashes.

Caution for aspirin allergy/low blood pressure - this one wasn't right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 15, 2013

Should be avoided by anyone with low blood pressure or on blood thinners and suggest caution if allergic to aspirin. I chose this one because there are no additives or fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.